• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What is my suspension code and where do I find it?

Started by shaneirish, September 19, 2015, 08:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaneirish

What is the suspension code for a 2010 SHO non PP?
2010 SHO 20" Wheels, LMS 4X tune, AirRaid CAI, 3-Bar MAP, 160 Thermostat.  TSB's and Failures TSB-11-12-10 - 6F50/6F55 TRANSMISSION. TSB 11-11-09 - INTERMITTENT STEERING DRIFT/PULL. All four wheel bearings replaced winter 2014-2015 (all failed at different times and within four weeks of each other, PTU Failure at 54,000 miles. Climate heat issue fixed, halfshaft issue. Right front strut bearing plate failure at 79,000. TSB installed the thrust washer over the halfshaft.

AJP turbo

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

Sorry for the late reply brother,been a little busy as of late, It sounds like you want order new struts correct? if so (CODE E) is for the (PP ONLY) so personally suggest you go to www.fordparts.com and enter your vin # to verify the correct code,could be AB OR C OR D, but unfortunetly there are so many codes for that particular year.  Z        http://www.tascaparts.com/auto-parts/2010/ford/taurus/sho-trim/3-5l-v6-gas-engine/front-suspension-cat/struts-and-components-scat

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I just wanted to clarify that the above post has been updated,just wanted to make sure you order the correct parts. thanks.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

guitar333

Sorry to bump such an old reply...can someone tell me how to determine the suspension code?
I also have a 2010 non PP
I went to fordparts.com and entered my VIN (1FAHP2KT5AG113815). It's showing me struts for suspensions code D as well as A,B,E & C (in that order)
2010 SHO - CAI, Downpipes, CR Rebuilt Turbos, LMS SIII Tune, H&R

1990 SHO - 3.2 Supercharged, all the modz

ZSHO

FoMoCoSHO

I've been looking for someone with a non-pp Gen 4 to grab their suspension code...if I go with H&R's I would much rather pair them with these than what came on it.