• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

5-0 after me

Started by geswek, July 05, 2013, 01:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

I need to ditch my vanity plate; I just blew pass the Mercedes and BMW dealer in the shoulder because I was tired of the slow ass f**king Sunday drivers in their Prius (doing 20 below speed limit). Let's just say the Corsa was extremely f**king loud and I had plenty of people look at me as I shot down it.

Point; don't drive like an ***hole--like me.

BHAhahA

Now to install my intake and get the tuning info over to Liver.

DJE624

That's one bad thing about vanity plates.  They are to easy to remember. 

Everybody that drives slower than me is an idiot.   >:(

Everybody that drives faster than me is crazy.   :biggrin:

geswek

Hahhaaha; I know right?

I had some old man in Chevy pickup with a trailer chasing me--I had to bust a 5-0 power slide (which might I add is f'n difficult in our car) down side street to lose him.

It's funny, my car is blacked out; so technically there's no telling who/what it is. We got a few SHO's here that are like mine; yet my SHO wheels should be the flag.

I need to drive calm when I am carrying; last thing I need is PA police asking me why I'm driving like a madman while having a firearm on my hip.

DJE624

Yeah, we don't need any "suicide by cop" around here.

When you get the tune in it will be much easier to lose old men in pickups with trailers.  Get that strategy code in fast!  Hopefully, they'll get the tunes back to you yet today.  I think mine took a couple hours but it could take a day or two. 

geswek

I'm doing it right now. Woot.

EcoBrick Bob

I have new vanity plates on order... "GESWEK".  Don't know what it means but man does it make people LOOK!

Do I need a conceal gun permit???
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

geswek

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on July 05, 2013, 10:29:56 PM
I have new vanity plates on order... "GESWEK".  Don't know what it means but man does it make people LOOK!

Nah; you need a clue and three screws.

FaSSt9602

Quote from: geswek on July 05, 2013, 10:30:59 PM
Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on July 05, 2013, 10:29:56 PM

Nah; you need a clue and three screws.

Loose ok?

Sent from my mobile gizmo

2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

ShoBoat

Vanity plate or not, The SHO is pretty rare around these parts. If you drive like an ass or not they are going to remember you. Yup and if you don't dive it like you stole it get a different car ;)
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

geswek

I drive it like I stole it.

I love the tune.

DJE624

Glad you are happy with the tune.  It really does make a difference.  I can imagine it on a PP.  It must plant you pretty good!