• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

How to buy AMSOIL?

Started by nickstewartroc, September 16, 2015, 09:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickstewartroc

Preferred customer already went through! Went ahead and ordered 6 quarts of the Signature Series 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil, 1 Quart of the SEVERE GEAR 75W-140 Synthetic EP Lubricant, and a bottle of AMSOIL Brake Fluid DOT-3!
Thanks SHOnUup!
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

SHOnUup

Quote from: nickstewartroc on September 17, 2015, 09:02:11 PM
Preferred customer already went through! Went ahead and ordered 6 quarts of the Signature Series 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil, 1 Quart of the SEVERE GEAR 75W-140 Synthetic EP Lubricant, and a bottle of AMSOIL Brake Fluid DOT-3!
Thanks SHOnUup!
Thank you...I'm in the process of learning all their goods from top to bottom to get my certification.

I will be much more info-tastic in the future

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.