• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Custom Exhaust Magnaflow (Hopefully not too loud)

Started by polskifacet, September 15, 2015, 11:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Will

Yes what ended up being the final setup?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

Colorado-SHOBro

part # on that magnaflow x-pipe? this is exactly the setup i was looking to do. Suprised to see the stock resonator is straight through and not x. Any reason to believe switching to an x-pipe would hurt the flow of the system?
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

ZSHO

Quote from: 8nutz8 on October 13, 2016, 10:12:20 PM
part # on that magnaflow x-pipe? this is exactly the setup i was looking to do. Suprised to see the stock resonator is straight through and not x. Any reason to believe switching to an x-pipe would hurt the flow of the system?
I believe the part number can be found here.  Z   https://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=11386&searchTerm=11386

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Mossdahaus

Bringing this one back from the grave - would you suggest the 14" or 18" body with catted DPs? This would be used to replace 3rd cat and stock resonator with stock mufflers.
2015 Taurus SHO - Performance Pkg & Nav

SW catted DPs, Ford Racing exhaust, MSD Coils, SP542 Plugs, 170 tstat, 3bar MAP sensor, XDI-35 HPFP, modified Airaid intake, GH Intercooler, 18+ trans mount, JLT catch can & AJPTurbo E30 tune