• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

"How-To" Install Alky Controls/LMS Methanol Injection Kit....

Started by bpd1151, July 05, 2013, 12:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGANTORE

This is awesome. Thanks to both of you. Big help to those of us that are jumping in post PB melt down.

ZSHO

Stickied of Approval applied to such a noteworthy thread and as always much recognition to bpd1151.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Quote from: ZSHO on November 09, 2017, 07:27:02 PM
bpd1151 -LMK if the Pics are in order as originally posted by you! Thanks.  Z
Thanks Z.

Looks spot on, and as I originally authored it, so many moons ago.

I'm sure any / all of those who use it, will continue finding it beneficial, with your assistance to work around the craptastic PB policy changes recently implemented.

Thank you once again.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on November 09, 2017, 11:18:36 PM
Thanks Z.

I'm sure any / all of those who use it, will continue finding it beneficial, with your assistance to work around the craptastic PB policy changes recently implemented.

Thank you once again.

It's certainly my pleasure buddy! Together we shall will Decimate this so called PB to non existence!
If there are any other threads in need feel free to LMK and will try my best to get the PICS up and running in no time.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Quote from: ZSHO on November 09, 2017, 11:32:41 PM
Thanks Z.

Thank you once again.

It's certainly my pleasure buddy! Together we shall will Decimate this so called PB to non existence!
If there are any other threads in need feel free to LMK and will try my best to get the PICS up and running in no time.  Z
Well to be honest, the majority of my "How-To" tutorials are just as articulate as this one is.

So if you are feeling up to the task, and have the time to spare, by all means take a gander at the other ones.

I spent the time (ahead of time) to take the pics along the way (during install), then even more time afterwards, to write each of them. So if you don't mind applying your fixes to the images contained therein, I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

SHOdded

Agree with bpd.  Just take your time doing it, been without pics for a while a few days more ain't gonna hurt.  As always, appreciate the effort you put into it, Z!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ClearwaterSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on November 09, 2017, 11:49:19 PM
Thanks Z.

Thank you once again.

Well to be honest, the majority of my "How-To" tutorials are just as articulate as this one is.

So if you are feeling up to the task, and have the time to spare, by all means take a gander at the other ones.

I spent the time (ahead of time) to take the pics along the way (during install), then even more time afterwards, to write each of them. So if you don't applying your fixes to the images contained therein, I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, your write ups have helped me a lot. I love this community!
2013 NON-PP SHO Tuxedo Black
Unleashed 3 Bar Tune -12.865 @ 106.5
AJP POWERED Tune - 12.59 @ 108.?

Mods: GH Intercooler, E30 Tune by AJPTurbo, SW Catless DP's, H&R Springs, MSD Coils (Is this a mod?)