• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

"How-To" Install Alky Controls/LMS Methanol Injection Kit....

Started by bpd1151, July 05, 2013, 12:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

I'm still debating on flip'n the $400 annually recurring fee, in order to "host" my images 3rd party/offsite.

I have thousands of images spread across multiple EB forums, so it'd be a lot of work trying to upchuck my PB links, and go through each thread and replace them one by one.

Ugh. Ridiculous & time consuming.

Maybe a gofundme page is in order? LOL.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 09, 2017, 01:55:58 PM
I'm still debating on flip'n the $400 annually recurring fee, in order to "host" my images 3rd party/offsite.

I have thousands of images spread across multiple EB forums, so it'd be a lot of work trying to upchuck my PB links, and go through each thread and replace them one by one.

Ugh. Ridiculous & time consuming.

Maybe a gofundme page is in order? LOL.

I'd gladly throw a few bucks your way...

Your endeavors help bring attention to the platform and hopefully EBPF too.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOdded

SHOdded

ZSHO

MANU Nicely Done kind sir. Z  :clap2: :clap2:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOdded on October 05, 2017, 01:17:06 PM
Not original size, but at least peeps can see.
Something's better than nothing.

Excellent recovery mission there Manu.

**applause**

GIGANTORE

Hey, BPD. Ill send you $20 if you can try to clean up this thread and put pics where they belong. I really want to do this install myself. But without some guidance that PB hasnt ruined, Id almost rather have someone else do the install.

ZSHO

FYI-  If you have Google Chrome simply go under Settings and add
Photobucket Hotlink Fix version 1.3.9 to your Extensions which will enable you to see the pics on Page 1 originally posted by bpd1151 and other Photo bucket Pics on the Forum. 

I can certainly fix the pics on page 1 so everyone is able to see them through a Host such as Imgur but that will take sometime and need permission to be granted in respect to the OP.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

GIGANTORE

Quote from: ZSHO on November 09, 2017, 03:40:59 PM
Photobucket Hotlink Fix version 1.3.9 to your Extensions which will enable you to see the pics on Page 1 originally posted by bpd1151 and other Photo bucket Pics on the Forum. 

I can certainly fix the pics on page 1 so everyone is able to see them through a Host such as Imgur but that will take sometime and need permission to be granted in respect to the OP.  Z

That would be great. All efforts are appreciated.

bpd1151

As the OP, permission granted. Thanks Z

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on November 09, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

As the OP, permission granted. Thanks Z

Thank you kind sir! Did a few for now and will add the finishing touches once home from school. Z :)

ZSHO

bpd1151 -LMK if the Pics are in order as originally posted by you! Thanks.  Z