• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2 million miles!!!

Started by SHOnUup, August 31, 2015, 09:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

A testament to the good Amsoil can do for your vehicle.

http://www.amsoil.com/newsstand/diesel/articles/amsoil-two-million-mile-truck-story/

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

14SHOCAR

18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust

CroR1

Amazing, and at the same time ironic how certain people say as soon as their little cars hit 50,000 miles, that it has too many miles and it's time to trading in.

BiGMaC

It is amazing... But with my F250 and 350 diesels, 5 since the Powerstroke came online and frequently pulling off to horse shows with a 35,000 - 40,000 lb trailer load, I've never had a reason to consider any block or head work at about 250,000 miles. Just traded to get the updated vehicle.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock