• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Greetings

Started by SHOnUup, August 25, 2015, 03:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Quote from: HtrdMKS on August 28, 2015, 07:17:08 AM
Never tried Amsoil. Count me in on the raffle. If I win and it proves out I'll become a loyal customer.
Good luck...if you haven't tried Amsoil before, it's a must. With the longer intervals on oil changes the product is actually cheaper to run a premium synthetic!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

Sinister-CO

2015 Explorer Sport
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
2003 V-Rod - Black/Silver Anniversary Edition
1987 Grand National - High 11's at altitude

SHOnUup

Just to let everyone know...we went on unexpected mini vacation last week. Will have the drawing by Wednesday.

Thx for the patience

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Not getting a working site today for some reason :(
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

I guess my auto Payment to keep account going after the first year was denied since we have recieved 5 different cards this year due to theft protection.

After long week of Woodward cruise and 1/8th mile drag race prep, we are on our way to Tennessee for 4 days...will try and get it going from Tennessee once we get there.

Sorry for the inconvenience

SHOdded

K, was just a little worried, that's all :)  Enjoy TN!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!