• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Greetings

Started by SHOnUup, August 25, 2015, 03:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Quote from: DakotaSHO on August 25, 2015, 05:23:47 PM
Ah what the hell, put my name in the raffle too. Been itching to try some Amsoil products for a while.
Good luck to ya...once you go Signature Series, all the other oils are just theories...lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

USMCSHO341

Good luck I'm in for the raffle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOnUup

Quote from: USMCSHO341 on August 25, 2015, 06:51:06 PM
Good luck I'm in for the raffle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you...and right back atchya

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ecoboostsho

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

SHOnUup

Quote from: ecoboostsho on August 25, 2015, 10:27:46 PM
Count me in Rich!
Roger that Dave, good luck.

SHOw-Me State

Count me in Rich! Best of luck to you.  I've been wanting to try Amsoil for a while, even before the SHO.  Just stuck with Mobil 1 previously.

Thanks for conducting the raffle!
Kevin
2011 SHO non-PP, Ingot Silver, 2013 fender vents, all stock (for now).
Future: Tune, 3-bar, new plugs.  Catted DP and exhaust someday.

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOw-Me State on August 26, 2015, 08:32:09 AM
Count me in Rich! Best of luck to you.  I've been wanting to try Amsoil for a while, even before the SHO.  Just stuck with Mobil 1 previously.

Thanks for conducting the raffle!
Kevin
Thanks Kevin, I'm hoping the raffle winner is a first time Amsoil user...a fresh review would be nice.

Good luck to ya.

ZSHO

I actually was a member for about a year with Amsoil and always ordered three gallon jugs at a time which equals to two oil changes and cheaper than ordering the quarts,overall great quality products that satisfy every component on the ecoboost platform,not like Redline which does not supply RDU FLUID sae 80w-90. BTW CONGRATS RICH.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on August 26, 2015, 09:51:08 AM
I actually was a member for about a year with Amsoil and always ordered three gallon jugs at a time which equals to two oil changes and cheaper than ordering the quarts,overall great quality products that satisfy every component on the ecoboost platform,not like Redline which does not supply RDU FLUID sae 80w-90.  Z
With our ecoboost's holding 6 quarts of oil, I like the case option for pricing and little bit more. But, the gallon jugs would be a great idea for putting the old oil back into.

Gallon breaks down to $7.67/QT at wholesale, which you get if signed up as preferred customer!

Case price is $7.44/QT at wholesale, "...

For you East coasters, there is a distributor in Lancaster PA and Richmond VA...as a preferred customer you can pick up order from these places and skip the shipping charges.

bamsho

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

Dxlnt1

Anything free, I'll take 2.
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

SHOnUup

Quote from: bamsho on August 26, 2015, 11:59:50 AM
Count me in Rich!
Good luck Brian

SHOnUup

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on August 27, 2015, 01:58:53 PM
Anything free, I'll take 2.
Roger that...good luck

HtrdMKS

Never tried Amsoil. Count me in on the raffle. If I win and it proves out I'll become a loyal customer.
2013 EcoBoost MKS, Tux Black, No Mods - Yet

ZSHO

Quote from: HtrdMKS on August 28, 2015, 07:17:08 AM
Never tried Amsoil. Count me in on the raffle. If I win and it proves out I'll become a loyal customer.
Thats like saying you never tried filet mignon(steak)because the prime rib sure is not cutting it. LOL.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|