• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Greetings

Started by SHOnUup, August 25, 2015, 03:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

After making the switch to Amsoil earlier this year, I was shocked at how much smoother my 2011 SHO ran and the new found quietness from the engine bay.

I thought there was no need for a top tier synthetic with how often I changed my fluids. I was wrong.

So I'm here to bring Amsoil to you!

With our ecoboost's creating high heat, Amsoil is a clear winner with its high resistance to extreme temperatures. The longer change intervals that Amsoil brings to you when using the Signature Series actually makes it cheaper than most other oils.

So why not give it a try?

With this forum being the place that has guided/helped me along the way in the taking care of and making my SHO what it is today...

I'd like to give back by offering 6 quarts of 5w/30 Signature Series for members here in a raffle type deal. Anyone interested in being in the raffle for a free oil change (shipping not included), please leave a comment stating that you'd like in the raffle.

I will close the entry for raffle on the 31st and have a video taped drawing shortly after.

Thx everyone

http://motorcitysynthetics.myamsoil.com/

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Welcome to Motor City Synthetics, best wishes for a long & prosperous history!  Regale us, if you would, with the best way to obtain Amsoil products from your website.  I am currently waiting for my membership to be activated.  Hope to place my order soon!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Thanks.

I highly suggest checking out the preferred customer option.

As a preferred customer you will get wholesale pricing, for only $10 per 6 months, and the option of picking up from one of the 12 distribution centers nationwide...save on shipping if you're close to one.

To access the preferred customer option,

Go to

http://motorcitysynthetics.myamsoil.com/

click on the offers/buy wholesale tab

On next page the green bar starts the process

Or this direct link:

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/buy-wholesale/preferred-customer-registration/?code=PREG6M-EA&zo=5401637

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

AJP turbo

I am an amsoil preferred customer...they are one of the few groups that prefer me to be around
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SHOnUup

Quote from: ajpturbo on August 25, 2015, 04:32:03 PM
I am an amsoil preferred customer...they are one of the few groups that prefer me to be around
I'd consider you a preferred member around here, you may be harsh...but the insight is priceless at times. Shoot, we may sit down and drink some cold ones one day...or line em up at the dragway and race em down the strip of freedom!

glock-coma

I would love to be in the raffle. Good luck on the new startup.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOnUup

Quote from: glock-coma on August 25, 2015, 04:46:05 PM
I would love to be in the raffle. Good luck on the new startup.
Thx glock, good luck to ya in the raffle.

sunwolf

Good luck and I'm in for the raffle.
2014 Taurus SHO Black Performance Pack LMS tune 3bar tstat downpipes
2008 BMW M6 Convertible SMG
2008 F-150 XLT 4x4 5.4L
2011 F-150 Ecoboost Crew Cab 4x4
2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4x4

DakotaSHO

Ah what the hell, put my name in the raffle too. Been itching to try some Amsoil products for a while.
2011 SHO- Roush cai
2011 Ford Mustang GT - Boss im, Kooks LT's, Circle D 4C converter, JLT cai ~ 11.7@117mph
SOLD - 2011 Ford Taurus SHO (non pp)
LMS catless downpipes, windstorm cai, 160 Tstat, SP534 Plugs,3 bar, LMS 4+ tune, rear muffler delete
Best et: 13.09@105mph on LMS 93 4x tune

AJP turbo

Count me in for the raffle please...and if we ever meet I'll gladly have drink with ya
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

CroR1

Count me In as well... I never ran amsoil, and I keep hearing all the good things about it. Some of my motorcycle friends swear by it, but I never justified the cost, and availability, as opposed to the on the shelf products, Mobil 1, Pennzoil, and Castrol.

ZSHO

Best of luck on the new enterprise Rich,hopefully with some hard work and effort you will strike some oil,count me in on the raffle for now.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Quote from: cror1 on August 25, 2015, 06:11:45 PM
Count me In as well... I never ran amsoil, and I keep hearing all the good things about it. Some of my motorcycle friends swear by it, but I never justified the cost, and availability, as opposed to the on the shelf products, Mobil 1, Pennzoil, and Castrol.
Good luck in the drawing then, I too was a skeptic prior to using. That has changed.

The max interval I settled in at for Mobile 1 was 3500 miles. Anything over that and I could hear and feel the oil breaking down. With Amsoil at that interval it still sounds and feels better than a fresh Mobil 1 change..

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on August 25, 2015, 06:34:42 PM
Best of luck on the new enterprise Rich,hopefully with some hard work and effort you will strike some oil,count me in on the raffle for now.  Z
Thx buddy, and good luck to ya!

Once I started running Amsoil and learning about it...I just have this want to get it in every vehicle possible, they deserve it!

SHOnUup

Quote from: ajpturbo on August 25, 2015, 05:29:00 PM
Count me in for the raffle please...and if we ever meet I'll gladly have drink with ya
Good luck, and I plan on being at a few events over the next year...Carlisle, ecoboost shootout, and SHO Convention as of now...so this 12 ounce curl event could happen!