• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Group buy for Hot Pipes for SHO/Flex

Started by EcoPowerParts, August 22, 2015, 03:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66 Galaxie

Very interesting. Any input on how effective the thermal coating is on intake air temps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: 66 Galaxie on October 31, 2015, 11:32:03 AM
Very interesting. Any input on how effective the thermal coating is on intake air temps?

I was asked to offer it but I honestly don't think it makes a difference

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

66 Galaxie

I would think post intercooler it would help with heat soak but between turbos and intercooler the charged air is hot enough vs under  hood temp that it might not matter.

EcoPowerParts

I don't want to take a stand I can't prove but if someone wants it we can do it.  :)

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

66 Galaxie

No worries and thanks for the clean answers.  Just me being curious and not meaning to open up a debate as I consider picking up a set and if so with what options.
Thanks for offering a great upgrade at a good price!

BiGMaC

Quote from: 66 Galaxie on October 31, 2015, 12:38:33 PM
I would think post intercooler it would help with heat soak but between turbos and intercooler the charged air is hot enough vs under  hood temp that it might not matter.

Heat moves to relatively cool places.... It all matters.... Question is how much?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

miller007

2013 PP SHO Platinum White - Megan Coilovers, Airaid Hot AI, Corsa cat-back, LMS catted DP's, Alky Controls 100% Meth kit, 170° stat, 3-bar MAP, LMS 91-93 Methanol tune, white LED's, tinted heads and tails, and lots o' custom exterior mods...

EcoPowerParts

Order received! I'll get the clamps and hoses headed your way tomorrow

www.ecopowerparts.com -

TimmyATL

Ordered.   Going to be a good Winter upgrades.
13 SHO PP, Airaid intake, 170 T-stat, 3bar map sensor, Ecopower Parts hot side pipes, Turbosmart 7lb wastegate actuators, Stainless Works catted downpipes, Corsa cat back exhaust with Loudvalves exhaust dumps, Alky Control Meth Injection, LMS Dyno Meth tune. TSW Nurburgring  with NItto NTO5

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: TimmyATL on November 10, 2015, 07:06:40 PM
Ordered.   Going to be a good Winter upgrades.
Order received, I'll order your silicone parts and t clamps and get them coming.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

TimmyATL

Got my clamps and hoses. Everything still looking good for the time frame on the pipes.  Also just wondering how many people took advantage of this offer.
13 SHO PP, Airaid intake, 170 T-stat, 3bar map sensor, Ecopower Parts hot side pipes, Turbosmart 7lb wastegate actuators, Stainless Works catted downpipes, Corsa cat back exhaust with Loudvalves exhaust dumps, Alky Control Meth Injection, LMS Dyno Meth tune. TSW Nurburgring  with NItto NTO5

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: TimmyATL on November 24, 2015, 03:38:33 PM
Got my clamps and hoses. Everything still looking good for the time frame on the pipes.  Also just wondering how many people took advantage of this offer.
Yes we're in track for just before or right after the holidays.

www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoPowerParts

Just FYI everyone, pipes will be done soon and then once they get back to me I have to get the BoV welded on and then everything coated and shipped out.
I've let the pricing stay but it will be going back up after the next 5 sets are purchased.
Thanks!
Mike
www.ecopowerparts.com -

TimmyATL

Just wondering on the progress of the pipes.