• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

ACES IV - An effective octane booster and anti-wear additive?

Started by SHOdded, August 05, 2015, 04:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BND 370 Hemi

Yea, been really busy with orders for people.  We have a lot of SHO repeat customers that are very happy with ACES IV and the lubricants.  Slowly but surely we have been doing other units.....differentials, transfer cases, coolant and the like. 

Will probably soon be doing the 6F55 transmissions.  Have the fluid and filters ready when people want to go that route....upgrading the fluids for higher performance than OEM.

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

jbrown9999

Contacted BND tonight.  Brian called shortly after.  Knowledgeable guy!  I had to work but he and I will be following up tomorrow for my first order, of many to come I'm sure.
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

jbrown9999

Just received my first shipment.  Got one EFI for the SHO and some FIC for my 2001 Crown Vic.

I'll update on impressions.  As of today prior to using ACES my mileage avg was 16.4.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

jbrown9999

Ok, seat of the pants dyno tells me I have more low end.  Without changing anything including me being "that guy" at lights and finding my spot in traffic, my MPG is now 16.9.

It could be all in my head but between my current Unleashed tune and ACES (now) I feel quicker.

I'll attempt to get some real times (my son is my time keeper), I'll do some 0-60's.  I'll let you know.

Best part is as I add my "add-ons", I will keep track.

Sidebar, I ruptured a bicep tendon and need surgery so be patient for actual install updates.

SHOdded

jbrown9999

It's just a pain in the butt to have a cast on my right arm and then have to baby it for 6-8 wks.

Got to get it done, so, is what it is.

Macgyver

Quote from: jbrown9999 on February 20, 2018, 05:36:53 PM
It's just a pain in the butt to have a cast on my right arm and then have to baby it for 6-8 wks.

Got to get it done, so, is what it is.

Been there. Broke my elbow and tore off one of my Triceps on 9/11/17 playing hockey. Elbow pad malfunction......

SHOdded