• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New guy on the block

Started by brewerp93, July 30, 2015, 07:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: brewerp93 on July 31, 2015, 10:35:31 PM
Wow well I wasn't necessarily expecting that response, I seem to be pretty happy with the way it looks tho sorry that you don't care for it a whole lot but I've gotten enough compliments on it that I feel confident enough to say that most other people think that it looks pretty nice as well. I actually had a mom get out of her mini van with her daughter at little Caesars and tell me "Wow that is a beautiful car" (The guy driving at his CTS next to me was very jealous)
AJP is our honorary forum contrarian....I wouldn't take it personally.

Welcome!

brewerp93

lol will do.. I'm thinking you wont care for how it ends up looking when I am finished with it.. I actually made those awful chrome trim pieces around the taillights black because they apparently don't stay chrome for long... I used plasti dip but what to pull the whole thing out and possible put a set of sel taillights or paint it with something more permanent.

glock-coma

Welcome brewerp93.
There should be a rim shot after half the the things ajpturbo says. The other half is actually very informative. He knows his stuff from what I read.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOnUup

Looks like someone forgot to take his meds again...we should all get a fund together and keep his meds stocked...maybe get him a hooker, poor guy...

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

AJP turbo

Quote from: SHOnUup on August 03, 2015, 12:04:48 AM
Looks like someone forgot to take his meds again...we should all get a fund together and keep his meds stocked...maybe get him a hooker, poor guy...

Rich

Funny thing is I'm undecided on whether I need meds....If everyone around me is jacked up and I need meds to deal with them do I really have a condition? Or does everyone else need meds and I'm ok?....Go ahead and buy me a hooker, might take my my mind off things lol.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

AJP turbo

Looks like a good read....perhaps I should grab a copy

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

BiGMaC

I'll loan you mine.... My youngest daughter gave it to me for Christmas, LOL

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOnUup

It's the mood swings...we have cool informative as can be AJ...then we get this 15 year old I'm better than everyone and your s*** sucks AJ...it's the HUGE gap you jump to be these 2 that is confusing.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

and ... back over 2 you, brewerp :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

I like the "sinister" & "intimidator" look myself.

Actually think I was chatting with you on Facebook the other day and gave you the link from here for the bumper removal.

My sinister SHO

Rich

FoMoCoSHO

Rich, I would say your "sinister and intimidating" look is quite a bit more refined.....

SHOdded

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 03, 2015, 04:51:14 PM
Rich, I would say your "sinister and intimidating" look is quite a bit more refined.....
x2!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

AJP turbo

My arch enemy...I hate nascar...stupid hill billys

405whp/520tq
Dyno

Tuning in progress

brewerp93

HAHAHA sorry guys I have been away for a few days in the process of trying to move into an apartment, which unfortunately will hurt my capabiility to install some of the mods I planned to put in. But I don't get what makes my sho more sinister than the rest of yours lol.. And if someones buying hookers send one my way cause working on all this is getting stressful.. If you were saying that you thought you were talking to me on facebook I can confirm that it wasn't I haven't had the chance to reach out to anyone on there yet.

I am currently waiting on my new grill from tommy designz so I can get that and make it look a little meaner, the guys there are awesome, apparently I talked to Tommy himself or at least thats how he introduced himself on the phone. He was telling me that he would try to knock a couple bucks off the grille setup for me if he could. Also after I get mine they will have only 3 of the bottom portions of the grille left and then they are done making them so if anyone is looking to get the whole set from them you better do it soon.