• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Stickers!

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 01, 2013, 03:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

If anybody doesn't know that Forum means dot com then I don't know either.  I'd rather not use the dot com.

geswek

Quote from: DJE624 on July 01, 2013, 09:43:37 PM
If anybody doesn't know that Forum means dot com then I don't know either.  I'd rather not use the dot com.

I can do both; it's easy.

Really what you guys need is a vector file; that way they can just die cut it into color vinyl.

It'll look SO MUCH cleaner.

I'll try to do it this weekend; I have to go to Newark and get some bubbles fixed in one of my windows tint--after that I can sit back and work on it for you guys.

TSS

2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

mjhpadi

I like the idea of stickers and of business cars, I think both can be a big help.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

mjhpadi

Quote from: bpd1151 on July 01, 2013, 06:41:02 PM
I like that black and white design I think it would look good on my tinted windows.....

Not to mention it goes perfectly with the theme of my car :ok:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Gee, now I have to rush the guy that's going to tint my windows, so the sticker will look good! :headhurt:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

FaSSt9602

Guys, both the stickers and cards are in the works.  The stickers will for sure be die cut, and will most likely be in both black and white to look good on tint or rear quarter panels.  Other popular colors may come down the road to match some of the car colors, but for now, lets start simple.  Most likely it will follow the main forum logo.  Simple, clean, and to the point...

Business cards will also be available as soon as I get some design ideas together.  Any input on what the cards should read?

"All things EcoBoost"
2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

EcoBrick Bob

I hated "GREEN" but with that "WEED" on the logo, I assumed that green might be appropriate.  However... since I am anti-enviromental*... making the Weed black suits me just fine!!!!!!

*"Organic.. makes me PANIC!"
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

I think it would be cool to get a sticker with the colors just like the logo with no background.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FaSSt9602

Three color die cut might be tough (or at least expensive), but I will look into it...

Any thoughts of taking the actual EB logo and altering to look more like ours, or do you like the idea of keeping it all the same as the forum logo?  I grabbed an .eps copy of the EB logo and could get it altered to match ours with the line, just with the actual EB font.  This is for the stickers only, I don't know if I can alter the forum logo and banner since I don't have the individual pieces to put it back together...
2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

painterpatt

Send me a file. I have a cutter I use more or less for stickers now. got it when I had to duplicate the Roush Nitemare graphics so I could paint them on. I can do em pretty cheap for "Ecoboost Family Members"
Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!