• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Are there any back up light options in LEDs for a 11 SHO

Started by Shonuff1140, July 20, 2015, 09:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonuff1140

Sylvania says 5008, and other venders have bulbs tat say will work, but the connection is waaaay off. Is anyone running aftermarket back up lights?

BiGMaC

Many available on eBay or Amazon.  I am partial to my vLED Tritons.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

ROCOB

I have been unable to find any.  There is a lot of conflicting information regarding LEDs for the 2010-2012.
I can assure you that the LEDs for the 2013 will not work.

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,3506.msg53484.html#msg53484
2013 402A PP
White Platinum Metallic
K&N Flat Panel Filter, otherwise stock

nickstewartroc

I've done some research into it before, when I was looking (about 10 months ago) there were no options I could find. The best thing I could find where 19 watt bulbs that could go in place of out 16 watt bulbs, and I don't think I'd want to chance the heat of those...
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune