• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Tuning Next Week

Started by geswek, June 30, 2013, 10:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

Quote from: DJE624 on July 03, 2013, 09:20:16 PM
That outta be a riot!

I better whoop his ass plain and simple. We are all giving him so much s*** because he just went balls to wall and dropped like 3k on s***. Got it tuned, borla exhaust, Mustang GT vents, blue calipers, painted rims, etc. He says its like 267 hp or something. If my 4300lb SHO can't out run him in 1/4, I'm gonna cry. LOL.

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on July 03, 2013, 09:24:27 PMAndy won't like you giving him S...t...  Better to Kiss his ASS... if you want a good tuning experience... Rick was great... Andy?????????  AMEN!

Don't tell me that man. You got me worried now.

EcoBrick Bob

Quote from: Darkside on July 02, 2013, 09:25:23 PM
Kirk at Vector did a one off cam with specs in the 230's.  It has a huge lope to it but I think its too big.  It also has headwork, ported intake, and a Yank which I believe is a 3400.  I haven't been on forums much this year due to work.  Where is the convention being held at?

Just got my G8 back from install of new Flex Plate.  Old one had 4 of 6 bolts loose.  Holes egged about 1/8 inch so no wonder I had surging issues.  Runs perfect now!

Hope you will consider coming to G.O. N.E.   Your Holden HSV is terrific!  Would be the hit of the sho (SHO???) Friday afternoon we go drag racing at Cordova Speedway about a 1/2 hr east in IL.. Here is a pix of my 09'  Except for Pontiac V in front.. I have all Holden logos from Crazy Paul.. Did him some favors early... has always treated me great!

''

Here were all 3 of our vehicles back in 2009 just after we bought the 09' G8!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoBrick Bob

Quote from: geswek on July 03, 2013, 09:37:56 PM
Quote from: DJE624 on July 03, 2013, 09:20:16 PM
That outta be a riot!

I better whoop his ass plain and simple. We are all giving him so much s*** because he just went balls to wall and dropped like 3k on s***. Got it tuned, borla exhaust, Mustang GT vents, blue calipers, painted rims, etc. He says its like 267 hp or something. If my 4300lb SHO can't out run him in 1/4, I'm gonna cry. LOL.

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on July 03, 2013, 09:24:27 PMAndy won't like you giving him S...t...  Better to Kiss his ASS... if you want a good tuning experience... Rick was great... Andy?????????  AMEN!

Don't tell me that man. You got me worried now.

Ask Darreli how to handle Andy... He deals with him all the time...(PM him)
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011

Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

DJE624

SHOSTPR

I had been waiting for my tune files to arrive and thought I be SOL with today being the 4th... but when I woke up this AM I was shocked to see an email from Livernois at 1:45 am... Needless to say it was a darn quick shower before work this morning. Stage 2 is loaded and it's awesome.

DJE624

You will love your tune!  If you can get 93 Octane, I'd go right to Stage 4.  Like everybody told me.  I put mine on at 800 miles and have 1K on the tune now.  With out the tune, a stock SHO is fast, but not compared to one with a tune!

geswek

I only run 93 in my car; so S4 here I come.

EcoBrick Bob

You will be at Stage 4 within the weekend!!!

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOSTPR on July 04, 2013, 12:43:20 PM
I had been waiting for my tune files to arrive and thought I be SOL with today being the 4th... but when I woke up this AM I was shocked to see an email from Livernois at 1:45 am... Needless to say it was a darn quick shower before work this morning. Stage 2 is loaded and it's awesome.

Congrats there SHOSTPR! :ok:

Enjoy the newly discovered power and just wait 'til you ramp up to the other available "stages".....

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

geswek

Tuner and Airaid are delivered; heading home in few hours to start installing, email Livernois with the strategy.

I spoke with hot rod shop and they are doing my vents in couple weeks. I'm having them painted Tuxedo Black to match the car--I prefer not to stand out like a rice rocket; so having them match car will make them more appealing to me.

Have thought about painting my calipers; maybe Brembo bronze. I'm not impressed with the silver they currently are.

My mate and I threw around idea of red underglow--still debating.

Got someone who wants my wheels and tyres; so looks like TSW and ExtremeContact DSW are coming as well as my H&R springs--followed by spacers once I can measure out. I'm moving to 20x8.5 for wider tyre stance.

That's it -- now I wait until 15k miles for turbo upgrades and meth.

DJE624

Somebody has a major case of modaholic! 

geswek

OK quick reply in Tapatalk doesn't work.

I'm making up for a lack of girlfriend or wife.

DJE624

I hear ya man!   ;D  I'm single except for my SHO.   :biggrin:

geswek

f**k me.

My IAT sensor harness won't reach. It's too short.

geswek

Never mind.

My harness was twisted at bottom like they wrapped it over main harness LOL.

It's in now.