• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Cedar Falls Raceway 7/11/15

Started by ElvenSho, July 10, 2015, 02:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Da is 2655 right now...track is just over a 1000'

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ElvenSho

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 11, 2015, 09:11:47 PM
Da is 2655 right now...track is just over a 1000'

Rich
I will stay intil 12 so hopefully by 11 it is better.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

ElvenSho

Blahh they decided to close due to bad weather even tho its nice out here right now. Sorry guys :( I checked the website earlier today and it was open but apparently they updated it few hours ago which I didnt check and drove out here for nothing.

SHOnUup

That sucks...you owe us a documented track day now...not the worst of things for sure ;)

Rich
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

Blackhawk

Well the post was helpful for all us 2010-2012s, I have been wondering about the E85 since most people say it is a big no no. 

Do you always run e85 SHOnUup or just for the track? 

I am going to try and make the SHO convention track day to see how the car runs since I put the unleashed tune in.

ecoboostsho

I mixed e85 regularly in my 2011 to a 16% level without issue....definitely helps!
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

SHOnUup

Quote from: Blackhawk on July 11, 2015, 09:55:28 PM
Well the post was helpful for all us 2010-2012s, I have been wondering about the E85 since most people say it is a big no no. 

I am going to try and make the SHO convention track day to see how the car runs since I put the unleashed tune in.

Started running it last year when winter blend arrived, haven't been able to kick the habit since...lol

I hover right at the 17% mix all the time. I like hardly ever seeing any +kr, and zero soot on the tailpipes.

Rich

ElvenSho

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 11, 2015, 11:34:07 PM

Quote from: Blackhawk on July 11, 2015, 09:55:28 PM

Started running it last year when winter blend arrived, haven't been able to kick the habit since...lol

I hover right at the 17% mix all the time. I like hardly ever seeing any +kr, and zero soot on the tailpipes.

Rich
So on a full tank of gas how much of it is e85?

ElvenSho

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 11, 2015, 09:31:00 PM
That sucks...you owe us a documented track day now...not the worst of things for sure ;)

Rich
I will probably go next weekend as long as the weather is good. I was so excited about it today so something had to happen to ruin it for me lol. I did run a 5.0 from 10-70 while having 2 friends each about 180 pounds with full tank of gas and beat him by about a car but he was slowly gaining back on me, is this normal? I figured id beat him but then again they are 420hp and way lighter, maybe if I was alone id beat him by more. Well good night lol

SHOnUup

You were carrying an extra 500 lbs with passengers and fuel...that's half a second in the 1/4.

Rich

ElvenSho

Just installed my lms dps today and just loading my revised tune from torrie and heading down to cfraceway.

ElvenSho

Quote from: ElvenSho on July 18, 2015, 10:20:58 PM
Just installed my lms dps today and just loading my revised tune from torrie and heading down to cfraceway.

Nvm something came up :/