• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Cedar Falls Raceway 7/11/15

Started by ElvenSho, July 10, 2015, 02:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

On my 2011 I run 1.5 gallons to 12 or 13 gallons of 93...

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ElvenSho

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 11, 2015, 08:19:53 PM
Very much...if your tank is low on fuel now you need to calculate...1/4 tank equals about 5 gallons...so I'd add half a gallon to that to be safe...

Rich
I am at half tank now with 93. U think 1 gallon should be safe?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

ElvenSho

Well i just added .75 of a gallon. Hopefully my car doesent run like crap at the track lol. I emailed torrie to ask but did not get a response back in time.o well

SHOnUup

Quote from: ElvenSho on July 11, 2015, 08:27:03 PM
Well i just added .75 of a gallon. Hopefully my car doesent run like crap at the track lol. I emailed torrie to ask but did not get a response back in time.o well

You'll be good on that...it's a low mix compared to some

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ElvenSho

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 11, 2015, 08:28:06 PM
Quote from: ElvenSho on July 11, 2015, 08:27:03 PM

You'll be good on that...it's a low mix compared to some

Rich
Well since its a low mix i added .5 more lol. Car seems to be driving good on my way now.

SHOnUup

Careful...it adds up quick at those low levels of fuel

Rich

ElvenSho

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 11, 2015, 08:36:01 PM
Careful...it adds up quick at those low levels of fuel

Rich
Donu think thats too much e85? Now i am paranoid... i floored it once but its hard to know if it helped or not.

SHOnUup

You have 1.25 to like 5 gallons now...that's double what I use basically

Rich

ElvenSho

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 11, 2015, 08:43:35 PM
You have 1.25 to like 5 gallons now...that's double what I use basically

Rich
Going back to get more 93 ughh.

ElvenSho

Yup car feels different need full tank of 93 hopefully i didnt damage anything by flooring it few times

ElvenSho

Now my car feels slower even after I filled up full tank with 93. I guess we will see what happens at the track.

SHOnUup

Stinks you had to fill her up...that .75 was perfect

Rich

ElvenSho

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 11, 2015, 09:05:08 PM
Stinks you had to fill her up...that .75 was perfect

Rich
Well now it should be perfect hopefully even tho its full now

SHOnUup

Now you're weighed down a bit, but I still see 12's in your future...

Rich

ElvenSho

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 11, 2015, 09:09:38 PM
Now you're weighed down a bit, but I still see 12's in your future...

Rich
I will get a slip and probably a vid. My car feels like it does not pull as hard now from 4k+ how long does itbtake for the fuel to mix up