• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! WORLD RECORD HOLDER: 11.67 @119 MPH 2013 SHO Taurus

Started by BOOSTD SHO, July 08, 2015, 01:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOOSTD SHO

The car has the factory warrenty until Dec, 2015.....

Can't give this thing away at $36K......

Mike
2013 SHO PP All Black.  Looking for 500 WHP+

pejohnson

This is a great deal. Wish I was in the market. I would if my car had these mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

AJP turbo

Quote from: BOOSTD SHO on September 11, 2015, 09:36:11 PM
The car has the factory warrenty until Dec, 2015.....

Can't give this thing away at $36K......

Mike

Good luck with the factory warranty with a built motor and valve and head work and meth and upgraded turbos..I would expect the mfg to back charge for any attempted warranty work if the upgrades weren't disclosed....just saying...hate to be a downer it's probably a fun car 
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

14SHOCAR

Quote from: ajpturbo on September 12, 2015, 07:22:08 PM
Good luck with the factory warranty with a built motor and valve and head work and meth and upgraded turbos..I would expect the mfg to back charge for any attempted warranty work if the upgrades weren't disclosed....just saying...hate to be a downer it's probably a fun car

Why are you such a Debbie downer ajp ;)
18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust

BiGMaC

Quote from: 14SHOCAR on September 15, 2015, 01:04:23 PM

It's the alien half, LOL.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

BOOSTD SHO

Quote from: 14SHOCAR on September 15, 2015, 01:04:23 PM

Well, being an honest person....  I go into the dealer and state the car is not stock, tell them the mods, if they feel the mods are not a cause of said issues, fixed under warrenty.  If not, I assume finiancial responcibility and fix issues.  My dealer and I are very open and upfront.  Never have had any issues with warrenty claims for the stock parts, granted in 8700 miles, stupid things have failed nothing major.

Price lowered to $32,000 on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252100770424?forcerRptr=true&item=252100770424&viewitem=
2013 SHO PP All Black.  Looking for 500 WHP+

SHOnUup

Are you on Facebook?

I have a fastest times list page that just started and having your vehicle there would be awesome.

Ecoboost Enthusiasts Drag Times "List"

Requires time slip pic at the minimum and could be a good way to advertise the sale of your vehicle.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SRT82ECOBOOST

2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

pejohnson

Anybody know if it sold?

13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

southtxSHO

Car still for sale ?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

pejohnson

I have confirmed that it is SOLD.