• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Starting him early

Started by donky4444, July 04, 2015, 02:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donky4444

I was cleaning the 1,500 miles of vacation off the SHO and he wanted me to get his car out so he could clean it.

2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

SHOdded

Too cool!  Definitely good upbringing!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Love it.... Maybe being a car guy is in the genes...

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

donky4444

He also washed his tractor. He's 2.5 yrs old and spent almost 2 hours by himself cleaning the two. He had my wash jacket and a rag once I was done with it and went to town on the tractor. Not sure if he liked washing it or playing with the hose more. I wanted to use the hose on the Ferrari but I wouldn't let him. He even pretended to vacuum it out.

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

f8tlSHO

That's awesome!! My son is the same way
He also likes to get my jack out and lift his caterpillar dump truck up and "work on it"
He washes his truck every time I get the hose out also. 1500 miles, where did you go? I just drove to st Augustine Florida which was about 875 miles each way. I have a 9 month old also though, so we took the Honda Odyssey instead of the sho. When you go to the beach with a baby that van fills up quick.

Sent from my iPhone
2013 Non PP Unleashed 93 E20 3 Bar Tune, K&N drop in 12.491 @ 110.96 120's IAT
Now tuned by ajp...looking to go faster
E30 tune on14psi full weight including 2 child seats,race like a real street car.
12.433 @110.8 140's IAT; Mustang Dyno 332hp / 386tq

f8tlSHO

You just gotta make sure the sponges and shammys stay off the ground. I should prob just buy him his own.

Sent from my iPhone
E30 tune on14psi full weight including 2 child seats,race like a real street car.

donky4444

Quote from: f8tlSHO on July 05, 2015, 12:57:15 PM
He also likes to get my jack out and lift his caterpillar dump truck up and "work on it"
He washes his truck every time I get the hose out also. 1500 miles, where did you go? I just drove to st Augustine Florida which was about 875 miles each way. I have a 9 month old also though, so we took the Honda Odyssey instead of the sho. When you go to the beach with a baby that van fills up quick.

Sent from my iPhone

We went from SW Mich to south of Pittsburgh near the WVA and MD border. I also took a day trip back into Pittsburgh to meet up with friends for lunch one day.

Yeah, the SHO holds enough for a week staying in a furnished house and my sister brought her Odyssey full of kid toys which helped us bring less.

I need to start teaching him proper use of towels and sponges but that can wait, that is until he wants to help clean mine.

f8tlSHO

Quote from: donky4444 on July 05, 2015, 04:38:39 PM
Quote from: f8tlSHO on July 05, 2015, 12:57:15 PM

Sent from my iPhone

We went from SW Mich to south of Pittsburgh near the WVA and MD border. I also took a day trip back into Pittsburgh to meet up with friends for lunch one day.

Yeah, the SHO holds enough for a week staying in a furnished house and my sister brought her Odyssey full of kid toys which helped us bring less.

I need to start teaching him proper use of towels and sponges but that can wait, that is until he wants to help clean mine.
I live about 3-1/2 hours east of Pittsburgh, my son has helped me several times cleaning my mustang. Gotta keep an eye on that sponge, ruin the paint quickly

Sent from my iPhone