• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Brake upgrade

Started by brooklynsho, June 09, 2015, 11:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brooklynsho

Did booster, master cylinder upgrade to 2013  ebc yellow pads f&r with ebc front rotors what a differance yea no more PRESS &PRAY !!! It
2011 white  fastlane turbo cai ppe catted down pipes magnaflow cat back,unleashes 3 bar tune 170 t stat  ngk plugs irange colder  2013 booster& master cylinder upgrade

SHOdded

Awesome :thumb:  Did you find the HOW TO handy?  Any changes or updates of note?  Pics of your new setup?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

brooklynsho

How to with pics helped great plus help from a mechanic wiil post pics
2011 white  fastlane turbo cai ppe catted down pipes magnaflow cat back,unleashes 3 bar tune 170 t stat  ngk plugs irange colder  2013 booster& master cylinder upgrade

brooklynsho

Pics after install lv brake fluid sticker removed

SHOnUup

Cool stuff. I need to do this before the convention. Even with the EBC brake setup the 13+ I drove at Milan stopped just as good if not better on stock brakes.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

I walked away from a clean low mileage cinnamon SHO because of the brakes.

ZSHO

The dealer installed new front and rear rotors and pads under warranty a couple of months ago but only had to pay for the pads,overall have been satisfied with the stopping power but to a certain degree,now if you have close to a full tank of gas and a few people inside the car you would probably think of upgrading to something better,just my 2cent. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

curry67

Ya when you really need them to work there arnt to great lol. Next time mine warp or glaze over or whatever.  I'm getting some ebc pads and rotors or maybe some brembo rotors with ebc pads