• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Adam's H2O Guard and Gloss - GREAT PRODUCT!

Started by bee615, May 29, 2015, 04:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

For tire and exterior plastic dressing I have found Aerospace 303 to be the longest lasting and least expensive. Takes about 3-4 oz to do the entire car.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bee615

Quote from: ZSHO on June 16, 2015, 09:53:46 AM
Quote from: bee615 on June 16, 2015, 09:43:59 AM
Quote from: vernonator on June 16, 2015, 08:30:51 AM
I have a bottle of it as well but have not used it yet. I did a full detail w/clay and machine paint sealant this past weekend - will use the H2O guard after the next wash. Did you guys do the wet or dry application?

I LOVE Adams products and have a cabinet full of them. Up next is a complete paint correction on the wifes X-Sport, its has swirls galore from the dealer :(

Wet application right after rinsing the car.

Also, Sonax hand sealant I found to be every good as any machine sealant.  The beading action of it is amazing and it only takes like 1/2 hr to apply.
Bee were you at island dragway with the G.N around May,was curious and apologize for being off topic.  Z

I was not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0 TT AWD
2017 Dodge Hellcat Charger - 825 rwhp
(SOLD) 2013 Lincoln MKS AWD w/Ecoboost - Airaid, Livernois Catted Downpipes, Magnaflow catback, 3 bar MAP, SCT Livewire TS, Unleashed tune, TSW wheels