• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Adam's H2O Guard and Gloss - GREAT PRODUCT!

Started by bee615, May 29, 2015, 04:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bee615

Just tried this stuff today for the first time.  Goes on super easy and really leaves a deep dark gloss.  Hopefully it will last as long as they say it does (up to 2 months).  And the smell is FANTASTIC!

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-h2o-guard-gloss.html

2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0 TT AWD
2017 Dodge Hellcat Charger - 825 rwhp
(SOLD) 2013 Lincoln MKS AWD w/Ecoboost - Airaid, Livernois Catted Downpipes, Magnaflow catback, 3 bar MAP, SCT Livewire TS, Unleashed tune, TSW wheels

SHOdded

Looks AMAZING!  Durability report ... up next :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

korb419

korb419

jmr061

I bought the Adams dual wheel polisher along with a whole car care kit last year.  Finally got around to using it last weekend.  Awesome stuff.
Jason
16 Edge Sport

CL Donttry

Bee when I grow up can I be you? You have two of my favorite cars in the world especially that GN. Biggest mistake I ever made selling my GN!
Dbad1
2012 Taurus SHO modified, K&N CAI,3bar,LMS thermostat, NGK gapped plugs, Unleased DP, LMS Thunderstorm Cat back,LMS 4 plus tune, EBC slotted cross drilled rotors, MGP caliper covers, SHO hood graphics, Chrome grill inserts, Continential Purecontact tires
2010 BMW 528 Xdrive
2015 GMC Sierra SLE

bee615

(SOLD) 2013 Lincoln MKS AWD w/Ecoboost - Airaid, Livernois Catted Downpipes, Magnaflow catback, 3 bar MAP, SCT Livewire TS, Unleashed tune, TSW wheels

bee615

Quote from: CL Donttry on June 03, 2015, 05:23:43 PM
Bee when I grow up can I be you? You have two of my favorite cars in the world especially that GN. Biggest mistake I ever made selling my GN!

I've had a few (five) turbo Buicks in my life but this one is a keeper.  Can win shows and run mid 10s all day. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J-Will

I have yet to try this new product, but see on FaceBook that it is getting good reviews. Thanks for providing your update
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

pejohnson

I may have try as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

J-Will

I used H2OGG over the weekend. It's a great product, and probably going to me by go to for a basic wash.

I also gave their new tire shine a shot. I don't love it, but it is significantly less expensive and easier to apply than VRT. Just too greasy shine looking for my liking.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

vernonator

I have a bottle of it as well but have not used it yet. I did a full detail w/clay and machine paint sealant this past weekend - will use the H2O guard after the next wash. Did you guys do the wet or dry application?

I LOVE Adams products and have a cabinet full of them. Up next is a complete paint correction on the wifes X-Sport, its has swirls galore from the dealer :(
2012 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP. Livernois Stage 4+, PPE Catless DP's, EBC Stage 4 Front/Rear Brakes
2015 Tuxedo Black Explorer Sport 401A, no mods....YET :)

bee615

Quote from: J-Will on June 15, 2015, 09:41:11 PM
I used H2OGG over the weekend. It's a great product, and probably going to me by go to for a basic wash.

I also gave their new tire shine a shot. I don't love it, but it is significantly less expensive and easier to apply than VRT. Just too greasy shine looking for my liking.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Get the Chemical Guys VRP tire dressing.  WAY cheaper than Adam's VRT and every bit as good.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/V_R_P_Super_Shine_Dressing_1_Gal_p/tvd_107.htm

bee615

Quote from: vernonator on June 16, 2015, 08:30:51 AM
I have a bottle of it as well but have not used it yet. I did a full detail w/clay and machine paint sealant this past weekend - will use the H2O guard after the next wash. Did you guys do the wet or dry application?

I LOVE Adams products and have a cabinet full of them. Up next is a complete paint correction on the wifes X-Sport, its has swirls galore from the dealer :(

Wet application right after rinsing the car.

Also, Sonax hand sealant I found to be every good as any machine sealant.  The beading action of it is amazing and it only takes like 1/2 hr to apply.

ZSHO

Quote from: bee615 on June 16, 2015, 09:43:59 AM
Quote from: vernonator on June 16, 2015, 08:30:51 AM

Wet application right after rinsing the car.

Also, Sonax hand sealant I found to be every good as any machine sealant.  The beading action of it is amazing and it only takes like 1/2 hr to apply.
Bee were you at island dragway with the G.N around May,was curious and apologize for being off topic.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|