• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What glass cleaner do you use?

Started by sunwolf, April 28, 2015, 06:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

I just love watching it foam away the dirt and grime.  Pretty cool :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoNoff

Quote from: StealBlueSho on July 25, 2018, 07:20:25 AM
Quote from: shoNoff on July 24, 2018, 06:27:49 PM
Been using sprayway glass cleaner for years. It's the only thing I've ever used even back to being a kid and handing it to my father.

This is what I have been using as well... absolutely the BEST glass cleaner... and boy was I pissed when I went to go use it and it was empty... my wife apparently thinks this glass cleaner is awesome as well... she used it for the house and then got mad at me for not telling her about how good it is.. I have been using it for 17 years... lol

As a side note... this work really well when cleaning with newspaper as well...

To funny my wife legit uses it for EVERYTHING in the house. I run an autoparts store so I have to bring it home by the case. And I also agree 100% newspaper is the absolute best thing to use to clean your windows streak free.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile