• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2016 North American Taurus

Started by SwampRat, April 23, 2015, 01:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShoBoat

– Powershift double-clutch transmission, round dial shifter??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

JagerBomb

What parts will work with my 2013? Thats all I want to know. It looks awesome!
2013 SHO PP - LMS V8 93 Tune, 3 Bar, LMS Catted DP's - SOLD

2015 Explorer Sport - In need of mods.

2010 Jeep SRT8 with a ProCharger and lots of boost!

BiGMaC

Hope Ford will give it the overboost mode, controlled drift, mechanical torque vectoring, and launch control like the new Focus RS!  15 sec of max boost!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

JagerBomb

Quote from: BiGMaC on July 09, 2015, 07:21:39 PM
Hope Ford will give it the over post mode, controlled drift, mechanical torque vectoring, and launch control like the new Focus RS!  15 sec of max boost!

That would be super sweet. My brother has a focus ST and he is kicking the idea around of getting the RS just because.
2013 SHO PP - LMS V8 93 Tune, 3 Bar, LMS Catted DP's - SOLD

2015 Explorer Sport - In need of mods.

2010 Jeep SRT8 with a ProCharger and lots of boost!

Scott13SHO

Well from everything I've been reading, the 2016 Taurus might be last of its kind. There are no indications that the Chinese CD4 based Taurus is coming here and that at the end of next year, the Taurus/MKS/Flex and MKT are no longer for this world.

The Continental will replace the MKS in the Lincoln lineup.

Hopefully we'll see Fusion ST to replace the SHO in the lineup.
Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

bamsho

Don't get depressed yet, the future is bright.  :) :thumb:
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOnUup

Quote from: bamsho on August 05, 2015, 11:57:04 AM
Don't get depressed yet, the future is bright.  :) :thumb:
I only live 7 miles from a Ford proving grounds facility...thinking about camping out down the street...lol

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ShoBoat

Quote from: SHOnUup on August 09, 2015, 11:16:03 AM
What is this about?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5162211295.html

Rich

Whatever he is smoking must be good lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

AJP turbo

Sounds like someone that needs to go to jail for fraud and selling a car thats bunk
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SHOnUup

It's sounds like the dream SHO

Rich

FoMoCoSHO

Yeah, those dbags need to be trolled a bit.

Remember kids, star 67 blocks your number on outbound calls.....

AJP turbo

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 09, 2015, 03:21:03 PM
Yeah, those dbags need to be trolled a bit.

Remember kids, star 67 blocks your number on outbound calls.....

Lol I was thinking about that but he didn't leave a number...I bet if u bought his car there would be some legal problems for him
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Airbornemaikai

What's funny is the title says 2016 and the description says 2017, its from the future guys.
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

AndyMan04

Quote from: Scott13SHO on August 05, 2015, 11:30:57 AM
Well from everything I've been reading, the 2016 Taurus might be last of its kind. There are no indications that the Chinese CD4 based Taurus is coming here and that at the end of next year, the Taurus/MKS/Flex and MKT are no longer for this world.

The Continental will replace the MKS in the Lincoln lineup.

Hopefully we'll see Fusion ST to replace the SHO in the lineup.

after reading this  https://www.yahoo.com/autos/s/ford-unsure-u-launch-taurus-report-113000181.html
I would agree with you.. doesn't seem like Ford is pushing for the new Taurus to come here at all. 2016 Models are already shipping and nothing on a new Taurus.... sad times indeed.
2011 Taurus SHO... factory for now.