• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Awesome or Insane NOS setup on a truck????

Started by 14SHOCAR, April 20, 2015, 03:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

14SHOCAR

When I was at the Dyno on Saturday --- this guy had a setup on his truck that I think has questionable setup...

Supercharged with NOS direct into the fuel rail.

You decide... Awesome or Insane!

^^^^^^ yes the NOS bottle is in the FRONT of the truck by the engine.
18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust

EcoPowerParts

That is insane, the bottle pressure will probably blow off all the time, the bottle isn't made to be that hot.
If he takes the pressure relief disks off he'll literally blow the truck up like a grenade hit it.

http://jalopnik.com/what-a-car-looks-like-when-a-nitrous-bottle-explodes-in-706539520
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

wasinger3000

Haha. That's a terrible idea. Needs to clean that filter to ahhh. Drives me nuts!
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

panther427

How about insanely awesome.

Look mom I don't need a bottle warmer
2013 SHO

14SHOCAR

18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust