• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Re: Guess my dyno numbers with turbo upgrades

Started by EcoBrick Bob, June 21, 2013, 12:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoBrick Bob

Are you spraying Methanol?  Do your port injectors help lower MCT ?

Is the Dyno facility air-conditioned or are you doing you pulls in the middle of the night? LOL

To come up with a truly accurate guesstimate... I need MORE INFO!!!!!! :biggrin:
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoBrick Bob

I asked my "Super Poodle - Quincey" for help and this is what we came up with.

"423HP and 511TQ"    (Please send the Roasted Crow to my FL address!)

I am on a diet here and we don't let "Q" eat Crow.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011

Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on June 21, 2013, 12:10:41 PM
Are you spraying Methanol?  Do your port injectors help lower MCT ?

Is the Dyno facility air-conditioned or are you doing you pulls in the middle of the night? LOL

To come up with a truly accurate guesstimate... I need MORE INFO!!!!!! :biggrin:
I don't need meth, E85 cools down my intake temps while I'm making pulls
It will be 100 degrees more than likely in the dyno cell, I'll be doing them around 1:30 PM.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

"Quincey" says he really needs elevation, humidity and projected DA, but with the new information he feels we need to raise the HP to 424 and lower Torque to 509.

FaSSt9602

I'm guessing it blows up on its first run as you get no numbers...  :blink:

JK, I hope this thing makes close to 450hp, and I'm betting that with the E85 and the larger turbos the torque is really going to be surprising, knocking on the door of 600?   :biggrin:  But, with the less than optimal conditions, I say 425/545
2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

13_TwinScrew

My Guess-timate,  437/533....  <-----Officially Unofficial Scientific Prediction based on my Zodiac Sign, current specific gravitational forces and about a 6 pack of beer.
2013 Ecoboost F-150 XLT 4x4 w/ stock 20's and Off-Road Package.  Mods: Solo Performance Mach-X exhaust, Unleashed Tuning, Plasti-Dipped front emblem and blacked out orange mirror reflector.

darreli

424/531....that would be my guess. Since I have some upgraded turbos I may have some foresight. Should finally be interesting for the Ecoboost market! Took ALOT longer than I thought

StrawHatShinobi

I'll go with 438/521 Bob, now lets get to the showcase showdown and get some real numbers!
'13 Eco screw FX4 - THE56 turbos, AEM Dry flow, MAK DP, 4" exhaust, meth injection, Walbro 450 lift pump, 2"HBS level, 20" Fuel Nuts on 33" Toyo M/T's

EcoPowerParts

Gonna be a little bit longer, developed another boost leak tonight :(
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

Oh man!  Maybe some galvanized pipe would work.  It's rated at 150psi.  Just kidding.  Sorry about the set back!

EcoBrick Bob

Duck Tape?????   Oh Damm... another senior moment... I already suggested that a couple days ago. :bangin:

Mike.. just relax and remember you are operating in "Black Hole Technology" and as smart as you are... it will all work out... just later than you wished.

bpd1151

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on June 26, 2013, 12:55:47 AM
Gonna be a little bit longer, developed another boost leak tonight :(

Now where did you develop a leak?

Question for you Mike, that piece that tore & you replaced with a silicone reduction sleeve...

In your opinion would it have been better to replace that entire piece with silicone?

If so, measure that b*tch up and I'll make sure it gets ordered. :ok:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2