• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

3kgtSL91 - 2015 Taurus SHO Build Thread

Started by 3kgtSL91, April 07, 2015, 11:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortech347

White would have looked sexy.  I had white/white on my fox and it looked fantastic.  Pain in the ass to keep clean though.

Those wheels look much better black.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

3kgtSL91

outside. omg it's been awhile since i drove my sho, i forgot how fun that is! seems like i never have a chance to drive it, always one of my friends needs a car to drive and i let them haha.

2015 Ford Taurus SHO

Cruxin

Quote from: 3kgtSL91 on November 22, 2015, 11:48:44 PM
outside. omg it's been awhile since i drove my sho, i forgot how fun that is! seems like i never have a chance to drive it, always one of my friends needs a car to drive and i let them haha.

Any Headway on the Exhaust build? Also where did you get the flanges? I'm looking for the .DXF file of them to waterjet out some Titanium ones
Sean
Owner - Titanium Dynamics
"Ideal Performance, Without Compromise"
www.titaniumdynamics.com
Instagram: @titaniumdynamics

3kgtSL91

Quote from: Cruxin on November 23, 2015, 07:31:25 AM
Any Headway on the Exhaust build? Also where did you get the flanges? I'm looking for the .DXF file of them to waterjet out some Titanium ones
not yet, i've been busy with other projects. flanges i had my laser place cut them out for me.
2015 Ford Taurus SHO

ZSHO

The car looks great as usual,hows the vette doing?  Z       :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

3kgtSL91

Quote from: ZSHO on November 23, 2015, 04:09:58 PM
The car looks great as usual,hows the vette doing?  Z
not much of progress, my fab guy been busy with production lately. just trying to keep up with orders and making them.
2015 Ford Taurus SHO

Cruxin

Quote from: 3kgtSL91 on November 23, 2015, 03:51:01 PM
Quote from: Cruxin on November 23, 2015, 07:31:25 AM
not yet, i've been busy with other projects. flanges i had my laser place cut them out for me.

Nice! Any chance you would share that DXF file you used at your laser shop? E-mail it over to titaniumdynamicsllc@gmail.com if you wouldn't mind :-)
Sean
Owner - Titanium Dynamics
"Ideal Performance, Without Compromise"
www.titaniumdynamics.com
Instagram: @titaniumdynamics

predatorvi

2013 Ford Taurus SHO, 2015 Ford Explorer Sport, 2000 F-350 Crew Cab DRW Powerstroke, 2005 Ford Focus ZX4(for the kids)

SHOdded

Working fine for me.  Perhaps you don't have the secret invite?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Sugar

How did the car do in the snow lowered? I have been tossing up the idea of springs too but not sure about it because of the hard winters we can get.
2015 SHO nonpp - Torrie 93 tune, AEM drop in, 170 thermostat, 3 bar