• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

3kgtSL91 - 2015 Taurus SHO Build Thread

Started by 3kgtSL91, April 07, 2015, 11:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3kgtSL91

for anyone interested in the organizer, here is the part number
2015 Ford Taurus SHO

HtrdMKS

Bought 1 new on Ebay yesterday for $99.99 free shipping. 1 still available from wsford1964 out of Cinncy Ohio.
2013 EcoBoost MKS, Tux Black, No Mods - Yet

SHOdded

That's 9A5Z-78115A00-AA for those of you looking for this organizer.
Compartment Assy - Rear Stowage
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

So after seeing some of your other highly modded rides.

How do you like the SHO in comparison to the others?

And, seeing that you're into doing some fantastic builds...are you aware of the Livernois built motor available for these?

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

3kgtSL91

Quote from: SHOnUup on April 12, 2015, 04:22:23 PM
So after seeing some of your other highly modded rides.

How do you like the SHO in comparison to the others?

And, seeing that you're into doing some fantastic builds...are you aware of the Livernois built motor available for these?

Rich
i bought it as a winter car. i couldn't find anything else that would fit the category. had to be awd and had to be fairly fast. i like the car. i am very impressed with the features. so far so good. it is quite, rides fairly smooth and of course moves out :)

and yes i am aware of livernois, i have one of their engines in my mustang so yeah... i don't know if i want to do anything of that nature to the car. i probably will end up doing the whole thing again but for now i am trying to hold off on it and invest in one of my businesses. and i really only drove a car for like a month and a half, since than my girlfriend has been driving it. so for the past 2.5 months i've sat in the car like twice lol
2015 Ford Taurus SHO

3kgtSL91

2015 Ford Taurus SHO

SHO-Time

Quote from: 3kgtSL91 on April 12, 2015, 01:55:42 PM

Just called a local Ford dealer looking for a net price and availability on this item. They wanted to sell it to me at the list price of $237.14..Freakin scoundrels. I told them to go pound sand.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

3kgtSL91

Quote from: SHO-Time on April 13, 2015, 10:16:36 AM

Just called a local Ford dealer looking for a net price and availability on this item. They wanted to sell it to me at the list price of $237.14..Freakin scoundrels. I told them to go pound sand.
sorry for confusion, net price is what i pay my dealer with my wholesale discount.
2015 Ford Taurus SHO

SHO-Time

Quote from: 3kgtSL91 on April 13, 2015, 10:48:57 AM

sorry for confusion, net price is what i pay my dealer with my wholesale discount.

No worries. There's one on Ebay I think I'm going to buy.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

SHOdded

How about $99.99?  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cargo-Area-Organizer-Ford-Accessories-9A5Z-78115A00-AA-09-15-MKS-10-14-Taurus-/291399002413

I see you saw that one too :)  But at various online Ford sites, you can def get a price of $190 or less (plus s/h if not local).
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

3kgtSL91

should have flanges tomorrow to make downpipes :D
2015 Ford Taurus SHO

double c

Quote from: ajpturbo on April 08, 2015, 07:43:29 PM
I added some wheather tech floor mats to my car to complete my build last week....They really set it off and separate me from the pack.

Just logged in after some time away.  Getting like the old CB radio and or some sport chat boards.  Too little tolerance.  So you can piss further than me.  And here I go-away again.  Maybe if i come back in far future some will have matured.
2010 Steel Blue Metallic  Stage 4+ My DD (Gone Girl)

2013 Escape Titanium Sterling Gray Metallic 2.0 EB  XYL's DD

2016 Explorer Sport: Ingot Silver Metallic: CQuartz-Finest My DD

FracaSHO

Quote from: double c on April 25, 2015, 07:29:43 PM
Quote from: ajpturbo on April 08, 2015, 07:43:29 PM
I added some wheather tech floor mats to my car to complete my build last week....They really set it off and separate me from the pack.

Just logged in after some time away.  Getting like the old CB radio and or some sport chat boards.  Too little tolerance.  So you can piss further than me.  And here I go-away again.  Maybe if i come back in far future some will have matured.

What???

Seriously...what???
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

AJP turbo

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

3kgtSL91

2015 Ford Taurus SHO