• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Help me spot any differences!

Started by FoMoCoSHO, April 06, 2015, 07:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 06, 2015, 11:04:11 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on April 06, 2015, 08:29:54 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 06, 2015, 07:59:00 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on April 06, 2015, 07:49:45 PM
The engine looks great though,on the gas lid compartment are there any fuel specs,like the 13SHO says E85!!  another note could not see the rear oil seperator,and the purge valve solenoid.Z
Is it the pic or is does it appear to be missing?
Is it possible you can focus on the rear of the engine and make it brighter please,thanks.
Try these...

Here's one thing I see, beside the valve covers; I only see one BOV on the turbo to IC pipe... the one that was at the back seems missing... on the '13 there is one on the pipe from the rear turbo before the slider on the manifold, as well as the one toward the front that I can see in the pic.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock