• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IHeartGroceries

2013 SHO PP

ZSHO

It has come to my attn that unfortunetly will be leaving this great forum.honestly if it wasnt for MANU and his great suppport would of left a long time ago,thanks again for all that you all have done,lets see what happens down the road maybe i'll change my mind,thanks guys,Z.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Well, I don't know what's going on but my PM box is always open if you need to chat about anything.

I would also be happy to move it to a more personal form of communication if need be.

Good luck!

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on March 06, 2015, 10:17:32 PM
It has come to my attn that unfortunetly will be leaving this great forum.honestly if it wasnt for MANU and his great suppport would of left a long time ago,thanks again for all that you all have done,lets see what happens down the road maybe i'll change my mind,thanks guys,Z.
Your presence will be missed buddy. I hope all is well with you and your pops. Feel free to send me a message anytime you want to chat.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on March 05, 2015, 10:27:49 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 05, 2015, 10:07:39 PM
Yup
I really appreciate you responding to my initial question accordingly and with a YUP to go along with it,unfortunetly other forums i have been invited to seemed more private(closed doors)than this one,will give my answer on friday,thanks .Z.
They may "seem" more private but that doesn't make it so.

I seriously doubt anyone here cares how much time you spend on the forum. I know the staff (all 3 of us) have better things to do than watch the movements of our members. Hell, I never paid any attention to the personal stats till you brought this up. If you consider how many hours people spent logged in afk because they forgot to log out, the data is absolutely useless.

If you think there is something nefarious going on, I wish you'd just explain what it is that's bothering you so we can get to the bottom of it. I'm an extremely private person and there is nothing going on here that concerns me in the least.

PokerMunkee

WTF......there are no women on this forum last time I checked, why the drama?  LOL
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 07, 2015, 04:56:34 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on March 05, 2015, 10:27:49 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 05, 2015, 10:07:39 PM
Yup
I really appreciate you responding to my initial question accordingly and with a YUP to go along with it,unfortunetly other forums i have been invited to seemed more private(closed doors)than this one,will give my answer on friday,thanks .Z.
They may "seem" more private but that doesn't make it so.

I seriously doubt anyone here cares how much time you spend on the forum. I know the staff (all 3 of us) have better things to do than watch the movements of our members. Hell, I never paid any attention to the personal stats till you brought this up. If you consider how many hours people spent logged in afk because they forgot to log out, the data is absolutely useless.

If you think there is something nefarious going on, I wish you'd just explain what it is that's bothering you so we can get to the bottom of it. I'm an extremely private person and there is nothing going on here that concerns me in the least.
FoMoCoSHO never knew you were so concerned,thats very kind of you,let me start by saying that my decision was based on a personal level,and clearly not on the status feature,my initial question was if the feature can be turned off and nothing more or less,personally have supported this fine forum in many aspects for quite sometime know and surely dont think any nefarious things are going on,if a little respect was shown to one another rather than comments like Drama being brought up would make things better here,thanks.Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

PokerMunkee

I've been on car forums since 2000 when I had a Isuzu VehiCROSS.  I've never had issues with privacy.  What issue are you having?
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

ZSHO

I guess it will benefit me more being active on the forum due to a personal issue at home,in response to p.munkee comment there is no such issues affecting me or anyone in that matter,thanks.z.

wasinger3000

If anyone is interested in getting a new gopro hero 4 black or silver let me know I can save you around $180.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ZSHO

Airbornemaikai

Working here, 11.77 ecoboost mustang

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

FLOSHO21

Quote from: ZSHO on March 06, 2015, 10:17:32 PM

I hope you're not leaving, I've been posting a short while but I don't want to see you go, we don't have enough people here as it is, yet knowledgeable like yourself...
2010 SHO Platinum non PP
H&R springs, K&N panel, NGK-6510, 170 T-stat, Unleashed Tune, 3 bar, 13' MC/booster, Unleashed 3" DPs, W/M
12.74@108.5 3/15
8.07@86.5 best 1/8th 9/15

ZSHO

Thanks FLOSHO,that was very kind and considerate of you,probably will be around because of cool people like you and many others,thank you for the warm thoughts,Z.