• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

They said we could take anything we want when we where there getting it looked over last week. The $30 a day rental coverage was "good enough". Also said we could bring back rental at anytime for another.

I think mentioning we were looking at getting another SUV when the weather breaks and their prices drop may have inspired the take whatever thing.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

It is impressive to see how quickly these guys can develop an intercooler. Really makes me heavily consider buying a 16' STI.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2688576
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

ZSHO

I know it seems to be a very odd question but under members profile and in regards to statistics,for example time and hours spent on the forum,why is that calculated,find it kind off odd and thought there would be a little more disclosure in many aspects.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on March 05, 2015, 09:47:23 PM
I know it seems to be a very odd question but under members profile and in regards to statistics,for example time and hours spent on the forum,why is that calculated,find it kind off odd and thought there would be a little more disclosure in many aspects.
Its built into the forum software, like the stats on the bottom of the forum home screen.

I think it's pretty standard with forum software in general.

It is in your profile so it's not like anything is being hidden from you.

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 05, 2015, 09:56:17 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on March 05, 2015, 09:47:23 PM
Its built into the forum software, like the stats on the bottom of the forum home screen.

I think it's pretty standard with forum software in general.

It is in your profile so it's not like anything is being hidden from you.
To cut to the chase,anyone can just search and find out how many hours or total days you spent time on here is that correct.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

FoMoCoSHO

Now what I don't know is if only members can see those stats...i will log out and check for you.

FoMoCoSHO

Only members can see your stats, fyi.

FoMoCoSHO

There is a profile mod to turn off your online status but I have no idea if that affects yours stats being able to be viewed or not.

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 05, 2015, 10:07:39 PM
Yup
I really appreciate you responding to my initial question accordingly and with a YUP to go along with it,unfortunetly other forums i have been invited to seemed more private(closed doors)than this one,will give my answer on friday,thanks .Z.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on March 05, 2015, 10:27:49 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 05, 2015, 10:07:39 PM
Yup
I really appreciate you responding to my initial question accordingly and with a YUP to go along with it,unfortunetly other forums i have been invited to seemed more private(closed doors)than this one,will give my answer on friday,thanks .Z.
I have a mod account so regular accounts may not be able to see you.

Hopefuly SHOdded will chime in if he knows.

SHOdded

Currently, any member can view any other member's stats.  I don't think a member can modify their profile to turn this on/off, would have to be done by moderator/admin, and would be systemwide.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on March 06, 2015, 06:37:14 PM
Not good!  Hope this is not going to parallel Hellcat history.
https://autos.yahoo.com/news/2015-mustang-gt-goes-flames-dealership-visit-130004488.html

Oh boy, the Ford haters are gonna love this. Bet that picture is viral already.

Rich