• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

LOL  I may be working third pretty soon.

mjhpadi

Good luck if you work 3rd shift Dave...I did it for the last 4 1/2 years before I retired...it took me 2 years to get some kind of schedule worked out that worked for me.  Only down side is that most of the world is a day shift world.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

bpd1151

Been working nights myself (by choice) for almost 19 years.....

You kind of, and I'll stress kind of, get used to it eventually.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

DJE624

I used to work 2nd at the Resort. Weds thru Sun.  It was the most brutal shift.

PopolZ

I prefer working nights because the traffic is always in the other direction, it's more quiet in the office, no boss and the parking is cheaper.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

SoCalSHO

As much as I liked working morning watch (2200-0645 until we went to 12 hour shifts (1900-0700 hrs), and I worked it for 20 years, now that I work a regular day shift, I love it. I have no tolerance for drunks now. But i liked none of the upper echelon around. 
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

Larrylu

Last payment on the '10 last month. Just got the clear title from the bank. Feels real good!
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

SHOdded

Congrats, Larry!  Hope the car stays troublefree a long, long time!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Larrylu

Looks great, runs great, total pleasure to drive. Best car I've ever owned by a long shot.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

geswek

^ I agree with above statement!

geswek

Woo-hoo!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DJE624

Scott13SHO

Quote from: geswek on July 29, 2013, 10:37:41 AM
Woo-hoo!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mine was Taurus of the Day on Ford Taurus page on Facebook on July 2nd LOL

Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

Ryan327

Random thoughts....you wanna know what my problem is!

Badass Mustard Rap
2013 Ford Explorer Sport - Lund Racing 93 Tune
2010 Audi A4 - APR Stage 1 Tune
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix - Too much to list but still slow!

Scott13SHO

Oh my random thought for the day...I had to drop the SHO off yesterday evening at the dealership to get looked at for a CEL and the fuel tank acting wonky (they are related I believe), So I took the Mustang into work today...and as I'm driving down the 4 lane "highway" into work, I see a Ruby Red 2013 SHO driving the opposite direction...it was the alternate me driving in the other direction ;)
Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights