• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

You better be ready for September Ride of the Month!

geswek

NAH, I don't care about that crap.

I can't compete with Mike -- he pretty much owns it as the top SHO here.

mjhpadi

Quote from: geswek on July 19, 2013, 10:07:30 PM
I'm like that man; BATMAN!

Now I'm shopping freaking LED's -- wanting to replace my interior lights and license plate lights.
The LED's in the interior are awesome...but don't forget to do the vanity lights in the mirrors on the sun visors.  Oh, and also LED's in the puddle lights.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

geswek

I have to stop racing the damn mosquito's!

I can't seem to keep my foot off the pedal at lights, random, stop signs, powersliding around corners, etc.

The car is too damn much fun! I found out with the PP and disabling advancetrac; I can now successfully drift her around corners. I need someone to record me doing it now LOL.

DJE624

We'll be looking forward to seeing Mr. Block.

geswek

GAH.

I used to smoke -- finally kicked the habit in February 2013 after getting Pneumonia.

As a result -- I have some pretty ugly teeth; I hardly smile because of it.

I decided to give these Crest 3D White Intensive Professional Effects a try. It's basically 7 days for 2 hours a day -- cost me $65 bucks for box.

OMG it sucks; I'm doing the first one and few things -- I can't stop spitting and I got 1-1/2 hours left. The stupid things don't cover my whole mouth; just front portion.

I think I may just go to dentist and pay the $500 bucks for the whole mouth tray deal where they impression your entire mouth and then give you the peroxide based (basically what I'm using now).

LETS see what happen; just wish I'd stop spitting; ugh

mjhpadi

They don't sound like much fun...good luck with them, hope you are pleased with the results.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

geswek

It's starting to grow on me now -- after first hour it's not that bad.

I think I will see a dentist though because I rather have a full face bleaching than just my front portion you see when smiling.

Lesson; don't f...... smoke LOL -- if you do, brush like 5 times day because apparently the "two per day" don't do jack squat! At least it didn't for me.

SoCalSHO

Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

PopolZ

29hrs of work in 2 days... I need my pillow!!!
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

DJE624

Very frustrated and ticked off.  I got my Oval overlays and steering wheel emblem today.  Although the oval overlays looked real good, I can not use them.  The raised Ford lettering shows through too strongly.  So scratch that idea.  I guess the only way to get them right is like what Mike did.  Take them apart and have them painted.  No money for that right now.  So, it's Blue Ovals for now.  The steering wheel emblem, sized to fit the whole indent doesn't look as good as the smaller one with the silver ring showing.  That one showed the blue on the vertical lip of the factory emblem around the edge.  Now, I might not be able to go back to stock because I think the Ford was printed on.  I didn't look close enough but it looks like I might have pulled some of it off with the old emblem overlay.  And, there still might be the slightest hint of blue around the edge.  I'm going to go back out later and take a real good look at it.  If I can clean it up, I just might leave it stock for now. 

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: SoCalSHO on July 21, 2013, 12:16:23 AM
Quote from: DJE624 on July 19, 2013, 05:49:15 PM
The hat is your friend.

Man, you got friend zoned by a hat.

If only he would have listened to me...

geswek

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on July 22, 2013, 06:42:48 PM
Quote from: SoCalSHO on July 21, 2013, 12:16:23 AM
Quote from: DJE624 on July 19, 2013, 05:49:15 PM
The hat is your friend.

Man, you got friend zoned by a hat.

If only he would have listened to me...

Wrong guy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Larrylu

Quote from: DJE624 on July 22, 2013, 06:37:37 PM
Very frustrated and ticked off.  I got my Oval overlays and steering wheel emblem today.  Although the oval overlays looked real good, I can not use them.  The raised Ford lettering shows through too strongly.  So scratch that idea.  I guess the only way to get them right is like what Mike did.  Take them apart and have them painted.  No money for that right now.  So, it's Blue Ovals for now.  The steering wheel emblem, sized to fit the whole indent doesn't look as good as the smaller one with the silver ring showing.  That one showed the blue on the vertical lip of the factory emblem around the edge.  Now, I might not be able to go back to stock because I think the Ford was printed on.  I didn't look close enough but it looks like I might have pulled some of it off with the old emblem overlay.  And, there still might be the slightest hint of blue around the edge.  I'm going to go back out later and take a real good look at it.  If I can clean it up, I just might leave it stock for now.

Too bad ......sometimes projects turn out to be a lot tougher than they should be. 
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

DJE624