• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ford4thot

Quote from: panther427 on August 15, 2014, 10:50:36 AM
Looks like a hot wheels..  the replacement windshield would be pricey.
Lol.....The replacement anything would be pricey!

wasinger3000

I don't think safelite could replace that windshield with their little suction cup device.
Hah
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

What would the part be labeled,  hood windshield roof thing a ma jig
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ford4thot

Quote from: SHOnUup on August 15, 2014, 12:10:16 PM
What would the part be labeled,  hood windshield roof thing a ma jig
Lmao

PokerMunkee

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Quote from: PokerMunkee on August 15, 2014, 12:55:23 PM
Another Ford recall..........13-14 Taurus and MKS and more..

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/ford-recalls-83250-cars-suvs-24988742
More of a continuation of the previous. Guess they found more than they thought are affected.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

IHeartGroceries

I sometimes create portraits, when I can find time, which isn't often. I'm a little rusty, haven't worked on one in a while. Made one pretty quickly as a tribute for Robin Williams. Not totally satisfied with it, so working on a better one now.
I've been pretty bummed this week that the world lost such a profound talent.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
2013 SHO PP

SHOdded

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on August 15, 2014, 07:11:51 PM
Not totally satisfied with it, so working on a better one now.
Dude!!!  Nice work, and thank you for posting it :thumb:  Being a creative talent often demands a high price.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Very nice. I draw a little from time to time, but not that good. Faces were always my downfall in sketching...great talent you have!!!
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

This guy was playing in his benz alot. Spinning the tires almost every time we moved. Said it had the "black package" and was pulling 675 hp. Best 1/4 was only a 12.3 though. Told him I ran a 12.6 in my $25 k car and he laughed. Then I launched next to him at same time and leaped out on him he wouldn't chat no more...lol

wasinger3000

Looks like a c63 black edition. Nice car no doubt.

panther427

Ya they have too much power.   The black. Series where not any faster to 60 than the lower powered amg car
2013 SHO

SHOnUup

Guy was real cool, at least 65 years old playing like he just got his license. ..lol

SHOnUup