• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IHeartGroceries

Quote from: SHOdded on August 10, 2014, 10:12:40 PM
Old pickup, new block?

Not that extravagant, unfortunately! Haha
Old truck, old block, old...everything.

Just updated a little. Trying to improve road worthiness right now.
XD

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

It's been raining for 10 hours now.
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Hope their electronics are secured!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

11 hours of rain. Pretty heavy the entire time. These are photos of friends on Facebook.

Wilson

Was on the Livernois site looking to pick up a 160 degree thermostat...$21 shipping for Fedex Ground?  WTF?  How much does that thing weigh?
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

SHOnUup

Quote from: Wilson on August 12, 2014, 11:23:27 AM
Was on the Livernois site looking to pick up a 160 degree thermostat...$21 shipping for Fedex Ground?  WTF?  How much does that thing weigh?
Lol...no usps regular ground...small items like the tstat get delivered faster than 3 days usually

Livernois Motorsports

We are taking a serious look at shipping costs for smaller items.  We have been using the Fedex calculator.  Looking at other options now.

panther427

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on August 12, 2014, 09:46:16 PM

We are taking a serious look at shipping costs for smaller items.  We have been using the Fedex calculator.  Looking at other options now.

PLEASE PLEASE stop using fedex i have had several bad experiance with them lately.. For small packages the USPS still is the best and they have been getting my purchases to me personally faster that fedex and UPS.  just my 2 cents.
2013 SHO

SHOnUup

Got pulled over today. I guess ripping a u turn, driving down the turn lane for at least a mile, and then cutting off the car behind me was in the sake of safety to tell me my windows are tinted.

SHOdded

Quote from: SHOnUup on August 14, 2014, 06:13:03 PM
Got pulled over today. I guess ripping a u turn, driving down the turn lane for at least a mile, and then cutting off the car behind me was in the sake of safety to tell me my windows are tinted.
Blah!!!  You'd think they'd better things to do.  Too quiet lately?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Wife in the car...seems to attract law enforcement lately...made an appointment with eye doctor, might tint the windshield after the ok.

SHOnUup

ford4thot

panther427

Looks like a hot wheels..  the replacement windshield would be pricey.
2013 SHO