• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Quote from: SHOnUup on August 05, 2014, 10:08:06 AM
After 5 hours of cleaning yesterday it's sparkling again. Thinking this tank kills way to much time in the summer with all the maintenence.
The price you pay for not running the screensaver and wanting the real thing ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

Well if anyone sees a good looking silver sho in the springs this week it's me!
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on August 05, 2014, 12:07:19 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on August 05, 2014, 10:08:06 AM
After 5 hours of cleaning yesterday it's sparkling again. Thinking this tank kills way to much time in the summer with all the maintenence.
The price you pay for not running the screensaver and wanting the real thing ;)
Feeling the pain. Tank was empty for 5 years. Blaming it on the SHO too. Didn't realize when shopping for grilles that mobsteel was no longer doing them and noticed they were located in Brighton area where a known cichlid breeder is. One thing led to another.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

PokerMunkee

I used to have a 55g full of african cichlids as well.  Was fun when I was single and no kids.  Didn't set it up again after moving from Vegas to Colorado.  I don't even have time to wax my car anymore!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

vernonator

Quote from: PokerMunkee on August 05, 2014, 01:31:30 PM
I used to have a 55g full of african cichlids as well.  Was fun when I was single and no kids.  Didn't set it up again after moving from Vegas to Colorado.  I don't even have time to wax my car anymore!

Ain't that the truth...damn kids burn up way too much time. I guess I could NOT coach two softball teams, but then I would just have to sit on the bleachers during all those games and talk to the wife. Hmmmm....nah...coaching it is :)
2012 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP. Livernois Stage 4+, PPE Catless DP's, EBC Stage 4 Front/Rear Brakes
2015 Tuxedo Black Explorer Sport 401A, no mods....YET :)

SHOnUup

Quote from: PokerMunkee on August 05, 2014, 01:31:30 PM
This is our last tank (90) from when we use to breed them also. Had a room with over 30 tanks. Then the 2nd kid popped out and bye-bye fish tanks. Have a 180 acrylic in garage that's gonna get the best filter system I can muster up for current fish as they are growing fast.
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

30 ... tanks ... definitely a fulltime job & then some!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on August 05, 2014, 04:23:21 PM
30 ... tanks ... definitely a fulltime job & then some!
Oh yeah...1-2 hrs a day with a weekly 10 hrs clean...you could say I don't miss it

SHOnUup

SHOdded

As long as it beads on the paint :)

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on August 05, 2014, 10:53:04 PM
As long as it beads on the paint :)
Amen...zoomed in it looks like paint drops...new screen saver

wasinger3000

Picture day. It won't let me upload the full resolution so 400x 266 is all we get. The original 4608x3072 is stunning. 
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

Looking very solid...bet that silver sparkles as the sun sets!

SHOdded

Quote from: wasinger3000 on August 06, 2014, 08:58:19 AM
Picture day. It won't let me upload the full resolution so 400x 266 is all we get. The original 4608x3072 is stunning.
Nice!  Put up a link off of PB or flickr :D

SHOnUup