• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

So sorry to see this, totally uncalled for!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on July 25, 2014, 01:30:15 AM
So sorry to see this, totally uncalled for!
Thx...my OCD kicked in as I took the Polish to door, 2 hours later entire truck done...05 ext. trailblazer is alot of truck
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Little night time charity work for buddies mom.
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Nice, & nice!  OCD is not a bad thing to have, when focused :)  Did you rebuild the entire engine?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Just replacing carb. Great stuff here. She's had it worked on recently (twice) and didn't like service so I said if anything happens I'll take care of you. So fwd. to getting air filter off and seeing a bolt stuck in carb holding flap open(man I should of took a pic)? As I twist the metal wires about and tilt carb I hear it fall and can't find it in towel I had down right there. Think hmmmmm, maybe I saw it wrong. Nope, puck up towel and there's mystery bolt. Also had wrong size o - ring on other side. Had to stop because I just can't bring myself to squeeze that o - ring in there. New one tomorrow.

SHOdded

Wonder if a Holley 4 barrel with an Edelbrock intake would fit on there?  Hmmm ...

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on July 26, 2014, 12:48:41 AM
Wonder if a Holley 4 barrel with an Edelbrock intake would fit on there?  Hmmm ...
Ha...maybe on this

He was pretty happy with surprise stop at R/C store for b day present.

panther427

A nitro powered lawn mower.. Tim Taylor would be proud
2013 SHO

SHOdded

Quote from: panther427 on July 26, 2014, 05:21:11 AM
A nitro powered lawn mower.. Tim Taylor would be proud
Glad he didn't try the hair-cutting profession!

SHOnUup

Here's pic of what I saw in carb last night (this is me putting bolt back in carb)
Bolt happen to be perfect match for air filter but both were already there, hmmmm. Big thx to Briggs & Stratton, all ten bolts and nuts were same size!!!

SHOnUup

Guy on Facebook, sho owners thing, with Hennessey tune only saying 12.5 and 12.6 runs?

SHOdded

Any idea on the track & conditions to go with that claim?

SHOnUup

In Texas, mentioned that'd be fastest tune only SHO, but would require time slip for the honor. We'll see? Maybe, as I asked about track times they responded with 12.5 and 12.6. Sort of generic answer for actually having times.

SHOnUup

OK...really thinking someone here may be responsible for this

ZSHO

Just received my first recall notice in the mail for my 13 SHO,REGARDING the license plate lamp assembly which I had performed about a month ago.this is affecting 2010-2014.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|