• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Ahhh...first time it's been rained on in 2 months
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

panther427

Quote from: panther427 on July 18, 2014, 11:26:47 AM
Placed order for 3 parts Wednesday. Shipping notices yesterday.all parts being shipped from east cost.  New York Pennsylvania and Florida.  One part each shipped by a different carrier.  Ups fedex and usps. 

But I'm to get one part on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday.

Very random.

United states postal service wins the race.  I was just informed my new 3 bar boost sensor arrived today from rock auto.  Assuming I got the right one of course.
2013 SHO

SHOnUup

Nice, I passed up paying the extra money for 3 day on obdlink order and usps got here in 2 for free!!!
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

So this is the kind of local dealership I have. This is a used MKS on the lot that they have on the front row with a Ballon and everything lol.

Don't mind the trim half way torn off.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

wasinger3000

So the tesla model s and benz s550 both weigh more than the sho... so that's comforting.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

SHOnUup

Is that the optional winged trim mod

SHOnUup

wasinger3000

Hah. Trim must be listed as optional.

SHOnUup

SHOnUup

Day off, family went to the zoo (again), think it's a golf day!!!

SHOnUup

About to wash the truck and I see this

Is that a key job?#&/#!!#/

ecoboostsho

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

SHOnUup

Quote from: ecoboostsho on July 24, 2014, 08:32:05 PM
Oh man...that sucks.
She's far from perfect condition with a 155k on her. But really, drivers door too, some people are just a - holes.

ShoBoat

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 24, 2014, 09:00:25 PM
Quote from: ecoboostsho on July 24, 2014, 08:32:05 PM
Oh man...that sucks.
She's far from perfect condition with a 155k on her. But really, drivers door too, some people are just a - holes.

Makes me re-think the idea of an electrified body alarm system. That would discourage this kind of BS. Just a little jolt would do it maybe 10k volts ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

SHOnUup

Sign me up>:( go pro cam remote wired to the setup so you get to watch it too!!!