• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

As I find myself parking away from all other cars deep in parking lots, and at times being forced into the herd...a thought of a door ding bar that maybe extends out to attach from wheel well to wheel well with rubber support bar in middle....hmmm
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ShoBoat

I ran into the new electric Caddy, not really feeling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

wasinger3000

Quote from: ShoBoat on July 17, 2014, 02:06:43 PM

Well if you ran into it you should of felt something.... hah
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

ShoBoat

Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 17, 2014, 02:55:03 PM
Quote from: ShoBoat on July 17, 2014, 02:06:43 PM

Well if you ran into it you should of felt something.... hah

haha

2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

panther427

Placed order for 3 parts Wednesday. Shipping notices yesterday.all parts being shipped from east cost.  New York Pennsylvania and Florida.  One part each shipped by a different carrier.  Ups fedex and usps. 

But I'm to get one part on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday.

Very random.
2013 SHO

SHOdded

Hopefully they all deliver quicker than expected.  I know with Fedex, estimated delivery date has been way off.  UPS comes closest to accurate.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

If I could only zip through the phone lines and drop into that customer service room of comcast....pleeeeeeaase. ..10 minutes that's all...
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

I'm afraid we can't let you do that, sir!  Please step back ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Ahhhhhh, is all I can say. Hour and a half to disconnect service. ..we were being charged $226 a month (no pay channels). At very end they offer me $119 a month...lol...if you can handle talking to a complete moron for that long you too can score a deal...me, I laughed(hysterically) and asked why they care now...

SHOdded

Sadly, never had luck with Comcast either.

wasinger3000

Anyone know if it's possible to change the ambient lighting color when you open the door?

ZSHO

Correct me if i am wrong,i know the non PP have it,you control the feature with the steering wheel function,i know the button by the headlight switch is the insrument cluster dim switch i recall it having several colors,oooo.haaa

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

While doors are open the color change button does not work here either.

panther427

Saw a pre production Challenger Hellcat
2013 SHO