• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Quote from: BiGMaC on May 15, 2014, 10:13:28 AM
Today is National Peace Officer's Day.

Thanks to bpd1151...  :bigthanx:

and apologies to anyone I left out due to my ignorance... We can sleep at night because of you guys!

Thank you. Truly much appreciated.

Been a busy few weeks now that the weather's warmed up.

There are many that serve that keep us all collectively safe. My hat's off to everyone.

Larrylu

Quote from: SHOdded on May 29, 2014, 11:00:11 PM
Good to hear, Larry!  Do you know if this update applies to both the Gen IV & V's or only the Gen IV?
This update is for '10 through '12. This is a quote from Anthony:

"This is an overall improved version of the tune you were running previously with more boost as well.  Better shift points , firmness, throttle response, and higher boost levels for the 3 bar map as well."

What's not to like?  I've heard they may give it a new name! 
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

Txstrmhntr

I think I have an addiction. I purposely park my car in visible sight of the break area at work so when I take a break I can look at it.....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Txstrmhntr on June 05, 2014, 01:04:40 PM
I think I have an addiction. I purposely park my car in visible sight of the break area at work so when I take a break I can look at it.....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
You too? 

LOL!

SHOdded

Why there were ever quotas in the first place is confounding.  Muddies the waters where the mission of law enforcement is concerned.  Don't cops have enough to do without having to worry about something like this?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

panther427

2013 SHO

SHOdded

Note that the automatic transmission was dismissed in favor of a 6-speed, probably due to cost & reliability reasons.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

panther427

2013 SHO

SHOdded

Almost fainted when I saw a (rare sighting) Gen IV SHO (black, stock wheels) at the local farm.  Didn't get to know/chat with the owner tho :(  Need to keep some EBPF cards handy :D

ford4thot

Quote from: SHOdded on July 03, 2014, 04:52:16 PM
Almost fainted when I saw a (rare sighting) Gen IV SHO (black, stock wheels) at the local farm.  Didn't get to know/chat with the owner tho :(  Need to keep some EBPF cards handy :D
No pics.......>:(

SHOdded

I know, right?  The SHO hadn't been cleaned recently, so I didn't want to (potentially) embarass the owner.  Plus there was enough foot & vehicular traffic keeping me distracted (late afternoon, plenty of tykes running about).

panther427

Joined the cracked windshield clan today :-(
2013 SHO

SHOdded

glock-coma

Quote from: panther427 on July 06, 2014, 12:18:22 AM
Joined the cracked windshield clan today :-(
I feel your pain.
I got a small chip in the lower passenger side corner on my way back from vacation.  Definitely need to get that fixed before it cracks/spreads.
I think the rock bounced off the hood, I have a small scratch that lines right up with it. 

When you get your windshield replaced try to stay with the ford OEM sound screen glass.
I had a bad experience with guardian brand glass.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)