• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

I'm sorry but as soon as you said lunch date it reminded me of this movie, couldn't help myself! -Chris

geswek

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on July 13, 2013, 11:52:17 AM
I'm sorry but as soon as you said lunch date it reminded me of this movie, couldn't help myself! -Chris

It's all good! I actually like that movie LOL.

Alright, I gotta go do my day date now LMAO.

Livernois Motorsports

Call her and push it til tonight, play the complete thing aloof and no matter what kiss her at the end!!! Now go get em tiger!

PopolZ

LMAO I've never seen that movie... on the to watch list now!
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

Livernois Motorsports

Wel he hasn't responded back... He's a lost cause folks :( say a prayer

DJE624

Guys like that would probably cause you a lot of headaches after the sale.  You may be better off. 

Livernois Motorsports

geswek

I don't kiss and tell; but it was worth it.

We spent 3 hours talking.

DJE624

Yeehaw!  Geswek got some sugar! 

geswek

Sugar? Nah, I don't put out that easy.

It was just a good meet; we were both pretty out of it and wasn't too thrilled about friend on friend hookup. However after a bit it was just usual, we had fun.

DJE624

geswek

Hah; let's just say -- her last words were 'I really hope to see you again.' It's been 7 years since I got divorced; my ex-wife was my only serious relationship and 3rd girlfriend. I'm pretty certain that was a good comment at the end. LOL

PopolZ

2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

shoman04

POPOLZ, THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1: