• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

I woke up after dreaming I sold my SHO for a Dodge Dually -- I have no idea where that came from.

DJE624

geswek

I watched Inception for first time last night -- I think that was the problem.

I had to walk outside and see if my SHO was still in the parking garage to realize I was in fact in realty.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

PopolZ

got my stupid mufflers after a month of waiting... the weather is nice for the first time in I don't know how long and I can't install them because my hands hurt too much. FML
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

geswek

Take it to shop?

I don't install much myself, I just pay minions to do it for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bpd1151

My kids turned me onto some new TV Show titled "Under The Dome".

Actually a fairly interesting show.... anyone else seen it yet? I believe this past Monday was the 3rd episode to have aired.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

PopolZ

ohhh I totally forgot about that show! Thanks for the reminder!
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

FLIP-4-SHO

Put the SHO away for the next few days.
Tomorrow I drive the Shelby GT-C. Going to get stripes quoted. The ones on the car are the 4th set from Shelby gone bad. Its horrible.
Going to paint them on this time. Once and for all.

2011 Taurus SHO - 402A, PP pkg's - Multi-Contour Seats, Eibach Springs, AiRaid Intake, Custom Exhaust, TWIN TURBO & SHO Hood stripes, 2013 Fender vents, Tinted Glass... Michelin Pilot Super Sports 255/45-20 on stk PP rims

On Deck in order: Wheels, Big Brake kit, Grill & door handle paint, LED lights everywhere. Last but not least... A Tune

FLIP-4-SHO

Here is my sons car. He loves the thing. Too Scary fast for Pops..

My Depot Hack....

And sometimes my weekend driver..... on a good and sunny day.

2011 Taurus SHO - 402A, PP pkg's - Multi-Contour Seats, Eibach Springs, AiRaid Intake, Custom Exhaust, TWIN TURBO & SHO Hood stripes, 2013 Fender vents, Tinted Glass... Michelin Pilot Super Sports 255/45-20 on stk PP rims

On Deck in order: Wheels, Big Brake kit, Grill & door handle paint, LED lights everywhere. Last but not least... A Tune

DJE624

I like the School Bus Yellow with Silver!

FLIP-4-SHO

Grabber Orange They call it.........

DJE624

Quote from: FLIP-4-SHO on July 11, 2013, 11:05:36 PM
Grabber Orange They call it.........

Sorry, There was a School Bus Yellow Mustang sometime since the '05's came out wasn't there?  Or maybe it was a stripe color?

I looked again. Definitely Orange.

geswek

Here's my thought;

I'm disappointed in my SHO. I was just destroyed by a 2.0L Supercharged Cobalt SS. It was enough to piss my morning off.

I really hope the turbos, meth, and 400awhp make a difference otherwise I may just say screw it and go buy a GT500 like I originally planned.

Darkside

Quote from: geswek on July 12, 2013, 08:33:06 AM
Here's my thought;

I'm disappointed in my SHO. I was just destroyed by a 2.0L Supercharged Cobalt SS. It was enough to piss my morning off.

I really hope the turbos, meth, and 400awhp make a difference otherwise I may just say screw it and go buy a GT500 like I originally planned.
Don't be so hard on it.  You went up against a go-cart that weighs half of your Sho.  I had a TC balt and those bastards can be made to go really fast.  Even having a low 12 second Sho with future mods can still leave you on the short end against shittier cars.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: geswek on July 12, 2013, 08:33:06 AM
Here's my thought;

No matter how much you modify somebody will be faster, always! No matter how much money you have somebody has more, always!
I bought my Flex because I could fit in it and eventually I could make it "quick". A 12 second car rules 90% of the street but there's still 10% out there that will kick your ass. Keep going down in times and that percentage keeps going down. A GT500 give you way more power but also way less traction on the street, I've beat them at the track due to wheel spin.
Have fun with whatever you decide but just remember that a GT500 will get destroyed by a GT-R :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts