• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darreli

Quote from: DJE624 on July 08, 2013, 09:27:14 PM
I tried to order two of the Black and White emblems online.  The minimum shipping was $15.  So I  wrote to complain.  Dan answered and told me to talk to Chad or Jason.  So I did and they said they would just send them to me.  Either Chad or Jason was supposed to have the other send them out.  A week later, one of those guys is gone and the one still there says he'll send them out.  Another week or so I talked to Anthony and he said he would send them out.  Now, it's another week.

I'll see what I can do..worst case scenario "I'll" send them to you

DJE624

Thanks Man!  You made my day! 

PopolZ

I'm a little ticked as I wont be able to do much for the next week or so... I was attacked by my cat 2 days ago. I  wasn't aware there was a cat on the other side of the patio door so when I tried to move him away from the door his instincts kicked in and he went ape s*it on me. I usually open the blinds first but this time I didn't....
It was the first time I was seeing my own flesh and spilled so much of my blood. I didn't know them little bastard could be so vicious. On my left hand I have a hole right to the bone and inside a 2" laceration and multiple surface scratch. In my right hand I have 3 1" lacerations, a  3/4" laceration on my thumb, on my forearm 4 holes the depth of his claws (and in one of them I had to remove the claw) and multiple surface scratch.
So yeah my hands are in bad shape. I can do very light work but anything else is painful. Even driving hurts and it's not like the SHO has a heavy steering.

And for those wondering, yeah I still have my cat... it's not in his habit to be like that and I've had him for 7 years.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

SHOdded

Wow, that cat has a tiger's heritage for sure!  Get better soon.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

darreli

Well...the Megan Racing coilovers came in today...hopefully the SHO and the Flex are close enough that they fit. Looking for luck to change since the torque converter was the wrong part number. Good news on that is Chris should have received my factory tc this am by 10 and hopin g to have it back by friday morning!

FaSSt9602

Quote from: PopolZ on July 09, 2013, 06:32:54 AM
I'm a little ticked as I wont be able to do much for the next week or so... I was attacked by my cat 2 days ago. I  wasn't aware there was a cat on the other side of the patio door so when I tried to move him away from the door his instincts kicked in and he went ape s*it on me. I usually open the blinds first but this time I didn't....
It was the first time I was seeing my own flesh and spilled so much of my blood. I didn't know them little bastard could be so vicious. On my left hand I have a hole right to the bone and inside a 2" laceration and multiple surface scratch. In my right hand I have 3 1" lacerations, a  3/4" laceration on my thumb, on my forearm 4 holes the depth of his claws (and in one of them I had to remove the claw) and multiple surface scratch.
So yeah my hands are in bad shape. I can do very light work but anything else is painful. Even driving hurts and it's not like the SHO has a heavy steering.

And for those wondering, yeah I still have my cat... it's not in his habit to be like that and I've had him for 7 years.

That cat would be LONG gone after that!   Then again,  I'm not a huge cat person.   Hope you get better soon!

Sent from my mobile gizmo

2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

DJE624

After Darrell helped me out today, by making my problem known,  I had the pleasure of actually speaking with Dan from Livernois.  He wanted to call me!  He is a great guy!  He is not above handling the pettiest of complaints. (Mine.)  I was ranting about various things yesterday and included Livernois in my rantings.  Today however, I have placed Dan and Livernois back on their rightfully deserved pedestal.  Did I mention that they have one helluva tune for our SHO's!?!   ;D

mjhpadi

Glad you're feeling better about LMS...any word on the stickers?
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

I have to send the crummy ovals back to the eBay guy.  The good ovals and the LMS are on their way.  Hopefully by Saturday I'll just be waiting on my plates.

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: DJE624 on July 10, 2013, 12:40:43 PM
I have to send the crummy ovals back to the eBay guy.  The good ovals and the LMS are on their way.  Hopefully by Saturday I'll just be waiting on my plates.

I believe a hat and t shirt are on their way as well. Chad did leave on two days notice so we apologize that you were never originally sent the stickers. I'll be sure to talk to Jason and Anthony about the issue, thanks for your patience!

DJE624

Wow!  That's great!  I will wear my hat proudly.  Don't know about the shirt.  I'm a pretty big guy.  (XXL)  If it's too small, I'll make my daughter wear it!  Thanks guys!  ;D

Please don't be too tough on Jason and Anthony.  They are both good guys. 

Livernois Motorsports

They are great salesman and we all forget things from time to time, just so happens they forgot at the same time!

mjhpadi

Hat and shirt...great score Dave!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)

DJE624

mjhpadi