• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

I only have a seven hour shift tonight.  Should be a good hump day for me! 

explorergotoluvit

can someone lead me to where is says the different stages for livernois tunes?
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites

SHOdded

This was the last "official" thread that I saw, info may not be the most up-to-date tho.

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=691.0
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

explorergotoluvit

2013 explorer sport
k&n H&R spring

SHOdded

Quote from: explorergotoluvit on March 11, 2014, 12:21:18 AM
? what thread?
Trying to match the speed of the new server :D  Updated original post.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

explorergotoluvit

thanks

does anyone have power numbers with the different stages?
2013 explorer sport
k&n H&R spring

BiGMaC

Quote from: explorergotoluvit on March 11, 2014, 12:11:19 AM
can someone lead me to where is says the different stages for livernois tunes?

For 2013+ 3.5EBs LMS has 91 and 93 octane tunes... no stages... They state it is most like the 4+ tune used in the 2010-2012 models.  Go to the LMS site... click on tuning...and options... the page explains... you don't have to put it in your basket.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

Going to get back into auto detailing for the Spring and Summer while I look for a suitable job.  This third shift job I'm at now is for the birds.  Really looking forward to having a great Summer!

explorergotoluvit

how long does it take for liver to send a map out when you send them your numbers?
2013 explorer sport
k&n H&R spring

BiGMaC

Quote from: DJE624 on March 14, 2014, 09:22:54 PM
Going to get back into auto detailing for the Spring and Summer while I look for a suitable job.  This third shift job I'm at now is for the birds.  Really looking forward to having a great Summer!

Excellent plan Dave!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

DJE624

Quote from: explorergotoluvit on March 14, 2014, 09:40:07 PM
how long does it take for liver to send a map out when you send them your numbers?

A day or two.  Sometimes sooner.  Just depends when you catch them.  One time, they had over 60 tunes waiting to go out.  But, whatever the wait is, to me it is well worth it! 

TSS

Took the day off today and went skiing with my son. He didn't have school because it was some type of in service day for teachers.   Great day.   
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

BiGMaC

Quote from: TSS on March 14, 2014, 09:55:37 PM
Took the day off today and went skiing with my son. He didn't have school because it was some type of in service day for teachers.   Great day.   

Any pics of you guys ripping and tearing on the mountain?

SHOdded

Quote from: DJE624 on March 14, 2014, 09:22:54 PM
Sorry to hear about your current job, Dave!  But if you can make a go at it with auto detailing, why not???  Good luck :)

2Canches

Last week.  Wifey on skis in 19 years.  Back on hill in 6 years.  Hip replacement & used to snowboard.  Yea she's 28 !

eH