• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Ordering White with Black Print Oval Emblem Overlays with my ebay bucks.  Still waiting on license plates from IL and emblems from LMS.  Now, I am anxious to get ECOBOOST PERFORMANCE FORUM stickers!

BigPelo

Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

EcoBrick Bob

How I feel today, being a Slave to my kids and grandkids... NO way to slow them down!

2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

FaSSt9602

Quote from: DJE624 on July 01, 2013, 07:54:20 PM
Now, I am anxious to get ECOBOOST PERFORMANCE FORUM stickers!

Hoping to have them ready to go out in a couple weeks!

Sent from my mobile gizmo

2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

painterpatt

My random thought for the whole weekend is to remember not to maul the UPS man Monday cause my Unleashed SCT is on his truck !!!
Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!

DJE624

LOL, I'll be all over the post man Monday and Tuesday for my overlays, not to mention daily for my plates!

Larrylu

Quote from: painterpatt on July 07, 2013, 09:20:17 PM
My random thought for the whole weekend is to remember not to maul the UPS man Monday cause my Unleashed SCT is on his truck !!!

You won't be sorry. Enjoy!!
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

shoman04

Quote from: DJE624 on July 07, 2013, 09:23:35 PM
LOL, I'll be all over the post man Monday and Tuesday for my overlays, not to mention daily for my plates!
You think you have it bad!!!!!! 1st LMS gave FEDEX the wrong street name,2nd FEDEX did not tell me someone had to be home to sign for it until the 3rd time trying to deliver my new down-pipes,3rd LMS sent down-pipe for a f-150 not the SHO!4th Now I'm waying for the SHO pipe to come,5th this hold time I order my METH KIT at the same time and no meth LMS still haven't got in the parts!!!!!!!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

DJE624

That's a bummer Shoman.  My Fedex guy called me to make sure I'd be there. 

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: shoman04 on July 08, 2013, 12:03:10 PM
Quote from: DJE624 on July 07, 2013, 09:23:35 PM
You think you have it bad!!!!!! 1st LMS gave FEDEX the wrong street name,2nd FEDEX did not tell me someone had to be home to sign for it until the 3rd time trying to deliver my new down-pipes,3rd LMS sent down-pipe for a f-150 not the SHO!4th Now I'm waying for the SHO pipe to come,5th this hold time I order my METH KIT at the same time and no meth LMS still haven't got in the parts!!!!!!!
May I suggest PPE pipes and Alky Control meth kit directly from the manufacturer?
:)
Cancel your orders  :P
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

jomc111

thats ruff man, I hope they get that corrected and overnight that stuff to you.  Seeing as you have had to go threw all that just to find out its the wrong part. Would be a sign of great customer service  ;D
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

jomc111

2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

DJE624

I am on the war path.  I'm sick of waiting for people to do a good job.  My plates are "in the mail",  my emblems from LMS never showed up, my oval overlays look like s*** and I emailed my boss this morning and haven't heard back from him all day (besides other slackings).  On the other hand, I love my Hub overlays and highly recommend them! 

darreli

Quote from: DJE624 on July 08, 2013, 08:17:43 PM
I am on the war path.  I'm sick of waiting for people to do a good job.  My plates are "in the mail",  my emblems from LMS never showed up, my oval overlays look like s*** and I emailed my boss this morning and haven't heard back from him all day (besides other slackings).  On the other hand, I love my Hub overlays and highly recommend them! 

What emblems from Livernois are you waiting for?

DJE624

I tried to order two of the Black and White emblems online.  The minimum shipping was $15.  So I  wrote to complain.  Dan answered and told me to talk to Chad or Jason.  So I did and they said they would just send them to me.  Either Chad or Jason was supposed to have the other send them out.  A week later, one of those guys is gone and the one still there says he'll send them out.  Another week or so I talked to Anthony and he said he would send them out.  Now, it's another week.