• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TuxedoSHO

Quote from: crash712us on February 18, 2014, 01:31:06 PM
Autoplicity.com is the cheapest I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's actually where I ordered my EBC slotted rotors & red stuff pads from.. I paid 570 for front and rear with 2 day shipping.

2010 Taurus SHO, Rapid Spec 402A, Non-PP
K&N CAI, Livernois Catted Downpipes, Corsa Catback, Livernois Stage 4+ X Tune, EBC Slotted Rotors, EBC Red Stuff Pads, LMS 160* Thermostat, 3 Bar Map Sensor, Colder NGK  Iridium Plugs, BOV VTA,
20" TSW Nurburgrings Wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 15% 3M Tints All Around, Tinted Tail Lights, Dipped Tail Light Chrome, Grille & Fogs
Best Time Yet: 12.76 @ 107MPH

mval

tux:
that's a good deal for sure. I know I paid more for mine early last year. Love the EBC's, have same slotted w/ red stuff pads. the big girl can stop on a dime with them & not too much dust but oddly more on rear wheels than front.
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

SHOdded

Rear brakes seem to wear out quicker on the Edge as well.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Based on the activity here tonight folks must be as tired as I am this week.... C'mon FridayPM!

Sorry about your Monday Dave.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Tomc612

I cant wait to get this from UPS..

SwampRat

Quote from: Tomc612 on February 26, 2014, 07:29:25 PM
I cant wait to get this from UPS..

WOW that BIG news I think , MobSteel back in the game  ! !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

Tomc612

Going to paint it myself ,I don't think mobsteel makes the grilles anymore and sold the molds to TommyZDesign. The mobsteel grille really grew on me . I'm going to paint it bumper black.

SwampRat

Quote from: Tomc612 on February 26, 2014, 07:51:03 PM
Going to paint myself ,I don't think mobsteel makes the grilles anymore and sold the molds to TommyZDesign. The mobsteel grille really grew on me and going to paint black..

The point is that it can be had .. lots of folks out there looking for a good aftermarket grille

2021 Edge ST

BiGMaC

Quote from: SwampRat on February 26, 2014, 08:17:04 PM
The point is that it can be had .. lots of folks out there looking for a good aftermarket grille

Kevin... Great research and find!

Please post about the quality, fitment, and what is required as far as R&R for the install (bet it's the whole front clip)....TIA

The pics on the site are what I'm looking for... Did they offer other finishes... I was thinking about black chrome or just black.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

SwampRat

Quote from: BiGMaC on February 26, 2014, 09:01:44 PM
Quote from: SwampRat on February 26, 2014, 08:17:04 PM

Kevin... Great research and find!

Please post about the quality, fitment, and what is required as far as R&R for the install (bet it's the whole front clip)....TIA

The pics on the site are what I'm looking for... Did they offer other finishes... I was thinking about black chrome or just black.

Tomc612  actually ordered the grille from them and it seems to not be completely finished  and he is painting his black .

2021 Edge ST

SHOmanMike84

Would they (Tommy Z Design) happen to have molds for the 13+ cars?

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

SwampRat

Quote from: SHOmanMike84 on February 27, 2014, 08:21:02 PM
Would they (Tommy Z Design) happen to have molds for the 13+ cars?

web site doesn't tell you much  ... everything LOOKS Slick   ... call em and ask 616-301-5105

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

Grandson born this afternoon Essiah , 6lbs 12 oz

Stopped playing with My Toy ... Some things are more important ...

2021 Edge ST

DJE624

BiGMaC

Congratulations!!! and thanks for sharing the moment!