• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Quote from: geswek on February 02, 2014, 11:41:23 PM
A broken heart is one of the worst feelings in the world.

I lost what was supposed to be my future Saturday and I don't even know why.

1600 miles away and I couldn't see it coming.
Dang, Storm!  Hopefully just a case of cold feet.  Ladies do reserve the right to change their mind, so hang in there.  Fingers crossed.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

geswek

Quote from: crash712us on February 02, 2014, 11:56:53 PM
Again I feel for you, been there before. Give it sometime, it appeared to me you two got off on fast start. And that's great, but maybe to much to soon became over whelming. Stay strong my friend.

Yeah; I thought we were sure about it -- we've been best friends for years; wasn't anything to really learn of each other. It stings but I'll pull through.

Quote from: SHOdded on February 03, 2014, 12:50:23 AM
Dang, Storm!  Hopefully just a case of cold feet.  Ladies do reserve the right to change their mind, so hang in there.  Fingers crossed.

Thanks but I think it's done. She went to the Superbowl Party yesterday with a bunch of our friends and family; few of them texted me and said she was just completely glazed--like nothing happened. It wasn't affecting her at all which pissed them all off because we were serious. They're not happy with her and I don't blame them.

I just boxed up all her stuff, heading to UPS to ship it back to her. This too will pass one day.

SwampRat

cant live with em...... cant live without em ..... life sucks sometimes ......

BUT it will go on for the Strong
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

DJE624

Just wanted to get my 3000 before I go to work!  :clown:

SHOdded

Congrats on the milestone, Dave!  5K here we come :clown:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Got the new emblem for the trunk lid today.  It's not perfect but, close enough. 

Larrylu

My Motorcraft SP-534 Iridium plugs were delivered from O'Reilys last night and I checked the gap today and they look spot on.  Didn't have to touch them. Yesterday I also picked up a tube of "dielectric grease" and a tube of anti seize lubricant for the threads and a small torque wrench.  My spark plug sockets are 13/16.  Guess that shows my age. Should be able to get it done next week.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

DJE624

Sounds good Larry.  Seems like most of the 534's are coming gapped at 30 now. 

BiGMaC

Quote from: DJE624 on February 04, 2014, 03:05:38 PM
Got the new emblem for the trunk lid today.  It's not perfect but, close enough. 

Very good!  An exercise in delayed gratification for sure.  LOL
Wanna see after you get it on!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

REDSHOCGO

Cylinder 4 misfire.....nuff said
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

SHOdded

Me wanna see too!
Quote from: REDSHOCGO on February 04, 2014, 06:37:36 PM
Cylinder 4 misfire.....nuff said
It's never 'nuff!  Please do elaborate.

REDSHOCGO

Replaced my spark plugs this weekend. Everything was fine but didnt really get on it. Went wot this morning and car shuddered and the check engine light came on. Checked code and showed ylinder 4 misfire. So I thnk it may be an issue with that particular plug. During normal driving it runs fine it is only when you get on it the problem surfaces
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

DJE624

Sorry man.  That blows chunks.  Everything was secure?  Hopefully the coil is okay and maybe you just have a bad plug.

DJE624

Quote from: BiGMaC on February 04, 2014, 03:29:45 PM

Very good!  An exercise in delayed gratification for sure.  LOL
Wanna see after you get it on!

It's just the same Blue Oval except w/o the 1/4" peel at one edge.