• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Quote from: SHOdded on January 29, 2014, 05:02:25 AM
Quote from: Shifrty1 on January 28, 2014, 10:32:08 PM
I voted!  I also traded for the shelby.  its flawless.  red/black leather combo on the interior.  I hope I dont have to leave this forum!!
We expect you to stay :)  I don't even have an EB and I am still here!

Well you better get one Manu! :clown:

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoman04

Quote from: SHOdded on January 29, 2014, 05:02:25 AM
Quote from: Shifrty1 on January 28, 2014, 10:32:08 PM
I voted!  I also traded for the shelby.  its flawless.  red/black leather combo on the interior.  I hope I dont have to leave this forum!!
We expect you to stay :)  I don't even have an EB and I am still here!
I AM ONE OF THE FOUNDING MEMBER HERE and if you don't put the SHELBY in the ROTM Contest!!! I vote you stay!!!! You to SHIFRTY my Freestar washes it was a EB FLEX:( LOL
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

REDSHOCGO

seems like us in northern il are going to get slammed with snow again. I am so sick of Tom skilling and his bad news!
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

SHOdded

I feel for you all.  Bravo on slugging it out!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Wishing it was 730 so I could go home and go to bed!

REDSHOCGO

Quote from: DJE624 on February 01, 2014, 05:47:27 AM
Wishing it was 730 so I could go home and go to bed!
Bet your sleeping now...
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

SHOdded

Quick, go over there and change the time on his clock to PM from AM!!!  J/K, Dave :)

REDSHOCGO

That would be funny.....wonder how much snow he got today. He's gonna have to wake up to snow blow sooner or later..... O wait Nvm hes got a Shomobile so it shouldn't be a problem. :clown:

DJE624

Driving home this morning was fun!  We probably got 3".  Maybe more. Had a pretty good "days" sleep!

geswek

A broken heart is one of the worst feelings in the world.

I lost what was supposed to be my future Saturday and I don't even know why.

1600 miles away and I couldn't see it coming.

crash712us

Wow storm, I feel for you brother. Thought you two where like peas and carrots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

geswek

Quote from: crash712us on February 02, 2014, 11:44:21 PM
Wow storm, I feel for you brother. Thought you two where like peas and carrots.

So did I -- I'm completely numb right now. It was like everything we ever talked about, including marriage, was just a string of words formulating a sentence.

crash712us

Again I feel for you, been there before. Give it sometime, it appeared to me you two got off on fast start. And that's great, but maybe to much to soon became over whelming. Stay strong my friend.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

DJE624

Winter doesn't usually bother me too much.  This year it does!