• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

EcoBrick Bob

What bowl is Illinois playing in???? LOL

Wisconsin is in Orlando and Iowa in Tampa on Jan 1.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

DJE624

The Toilet Bowl.  (Just kidding all my Illinois friends.)

bpd1151

Quote from: DJE624 on December 08, 2013, 09:16:41 PM
The Toilet Bowl.  (Just kidding all my Illinois friends.)

No offense taken, well at least not by me.

Personally, I can't wait to retire, in order to get the hell out of this State.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Don't worry, Jason is traveling elsewhere for the holidays, Dave!  Now February, that might be a different story :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Now what did I do with that hockey mask....?  :axe:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

BiGMaC

As I read the concerns about 91 octane, 93 octane, NOS, meth, levels of tunes, etc.  I thought about what get my motor running....
My personal tune starts with this fuel.  It broke the octane ratings as I always pull at least a quad shot to get started.. no NOS required!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

SHOdded

Quote from: BiGMaC on December 14, 2013, 11:16:30 AM
As I read the concerns about 91 octane, 93 octane, NOS, meth, levels of tunes, etc.  I thought about what get my motor running....
My personal tune starts with this fuel.  It broke the octane ratings as I always pull at least a quad shot to get started.. no NOS required!
You need to upgrade your FPR to handle the load, or get new pipes laid to improve capacity :)  An occasional shot of BG Cleaner every 5000 cups wouldn't hurt.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

explorergotoluvit

Dont know if it be talked about on the forum but just put led puddle lights in my mirror from daytime brightlites and im loving them. when i get my bumper and headlights back in i will post some pictures
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites

DJE624

Does anybody have a good picture of their headlights with the light tint called "tint" from Lamin-x on a 10-12? Thanks!

BiGMaC

Quote from: DJE624 on December 20, 2013, 12:40:54 PM
Does anybody have a good picture of their headlights with the light tint called "tint" from Lamin-x on a 10-12? Thanks!

Or a '13?

BiGMaC

So I finally got over the hump at work... got the spirit!  To everyone here, thanks for all the support and comradery!  :cheers:
            •
          /.                   ★
  ★     /.  .          ★
        /.  ✯ .
      /.     ☮  .         ★
★  /  ❄         .                 ★
   /.    ❀    ☃  .       _[_]_
  /....................     ( ' ' )
          |   |.            --(.  : )--
          |__|.              (.   :  )
sʎɐpıloH ʎddɐH puɐ sɐɯʇsıɹC ʎɹɹǝM

SHOdded

Love your graphics/icons, BiGMaC!  Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to you & yours :D

BiGMaC

Thanks. I just got the spirit of the season.... Even if you don't celebrate this holiday i wish you all:

。 ° · 。 · ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛
。° 。 ° 。˚ ˛ · ˚ ˚ ˛
MERRY 。 · ˚ ˚ ˛
CHRISTMAS 。 。°
_Π__ 。 ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛
/_____/ \。˚ ˚ ˛ ˚
l田田田 |門| ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ ·
SNOW!!!!!

DJE624